Issues with 0.4.0+ I found, please advise

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
hamster20

Issues with 0.4.0+ I found, please advise

Post by hamster20 »

Hi,

Since I moved over to 0.4.0 release onwards i've been encountering many problems, my main 2 problems are as follows:

1. The Newzbin-category based folder feature has been removed since then I it doesn't catogrize my folders according to its type IE. TV, Games, Movies, please advice how i can get this done?

2. i'm have issues when connecting to 2 seperate newsgroup servers at the same time, I get 0/KB speed, and sometimes I have to force disconnection and pause download then resume, other times this doesn't work either, please advise...

Cheers,

S
Last edited by hamster20 on July 20th, 2008, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
switch

Re: Issues with 0.4.0+ I found, please advise

Post by switch »

1. Delete all of your categories then click the button to have them set up again, this should fix the issue without having to use a fresh ini.

2. Do the servers work on their own? One could be blocking operations, however using multiple servers at the same time should be no real issue. Save some logs when this next happens.