Queue gets reordered on new nzb addition

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Shadowtester

Queue gets reordered on new nzb addition

Post by Shadowtester »

I have noticed over a few updates for Windows 32bit that every time you add a new nzb the queue get reordered currently using version 0.7.16. It will keep the priority order however if there are more than one nzb with the same priority they will get shuffled to a new order which is getting to be a problem as the size of my queue grows.
Reaper1242

Re: Queue gets reordered on new nzb addition

Post by Reaper1242 »

Shadowtester wrote:I have noticed over a few updates for Windows 32bit that every time you add a new nzb the queue get reordered currently using version 0.7.16. It will keep the priority order however if there are more than one nzb with the same priority they will get shuffled to a new order which is getting to be a problem as the size of my queue grows.
Same behavior here except I'm on Windows 7 64bit. Although, for me at least, it doesn't seem like a total reorder. It looks like the items I move to the top of the queue, even with the same priority as the rest, at some point get moved to other places in the queue. It also doesn't happen when I add a new nzb. It seems to happen randomly.
I also have a fairly large queue and trying to resort is a pain.