line 579, in run raise cherrypy.TimeoutError() TimeoutError

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
usk78dk

line 579, in run raise cherrypy.TimeoutError() TimeoutError

Post by usk78dk »

Sorry for the subject, but didn't know what to call it at all. I keep getting this error:

2014-03-24 18:23:58,444 FEJL: [24/Mar/2014:18:23:58] Traceback (most recent call last): File "/volume1/@appstore/sabnzbd/share/SABnzbd/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 79, in setapp s, h, b = self.get_response() File "/volume1/@appstore/sabnzbd/share/SABnzbd/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 219, in get_response response = self.request.run(meth, path, qs, rproto, headers, rfile) File "/volume1/@appstore/sabnzbd/share/SABnzbd/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 579, in run raise cherrypy.TimeoutError() TimeoutError

Can someone help me figuring out what the issue is and how I solve it?
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: line 579, in run raise cherrypy.TimeoutError() TimeoutEr

Post by sander »

On which platform? Synology?

Did you Google it, and read http://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php ... 83&p=63237 ?
usk78dk

Re: line 579, in run raise cherrypy.TimeoutError() TimeoutEr

Post by usk78dk »

Yes, it's on a Synology.

And thanks for the link. Thought I had search this forum for it, but apparently not good enough.

Anyway, I'm using the 'Plush - gold' skin. According to the information you linked to, it should only be classic which had the issue. But the error might be that I have a rather large history. Is there an easy way to clean some of this up, instead of manually removing each line? I would like to keep the latest history, but don't care for the history older than a week or two.