Odd Error when attempting "Large" NZBs - Firefox

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Paschar

Odd Error when attempting "Large" NZBs - Firefox

Post by Paschar »

I'm on the the latest version as of July 2016 w Firefox 47 and noticed this error whenever I attempt to download "large" nzb files from several sites. When I search manually and use the NZB extension through firefox it accepts them.

Here's the log
[03/Jul/2016:08:23:49] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last): File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 663, in respond File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 996, in process File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 540, in process File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 223, in process_multipart_form_data File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 215, in process_multipart File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 538, in process File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 710, in default_proc File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 725, in read_into_file File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 651, in read_lines_to_boundary EOFError: Illegal end of multipart body.

Searching shows a few people with same problem but no solution.

No errors on other browsers, not expecting a fix, just thought I'd mention it here...yes yes I know it's a firefox issue most likely
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Odd Error when attempting "Large" NZBs - Firefox

Post by safihre »

Could you send an example NZB to [email protected]? I can give it a shot!
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Tried the NZB you send, but couldn't reproduce it unfortunately on Windows 10 and FF 47.
Are you on Windows or other OS?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
Paschar

Post by Paschar »

Yes, W7x64 ...starting noticing the behavior about a month ago. Thanks for checking it out.