Can't change the order on sabnzbd 1.1.0

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Winfrid

Can't change the order on sabnzbd 1.1.0

Post by Winfrid »

On Windows 10 you can't change the order of the downloads.
The only number which is available in the order column is "0"
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Can't change the order on sabnzbd 1.1.0

Post by safihre »

Will look at this, just know that the smpl skin is not under active development, all focus is on Glitter from now on. Give it a try :)
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
Winfrid

Post by Winfrid »

This error was introduced in 1.1.0 -
previous versions were okay.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Just tested and for me it works fine. Is this on the first page or on second page?
Could you maybe send a screenshot? [email protected]
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
Newzmen

Post by Newzmen »

Same over here, on 1.1.0 (with the Plush interface, which I like best), I can only move a download to the '0' position..
Before, you'd see a list with numbers, one for every download.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

You should use the drag-and-drop feature when looking at the Queue. Make sure to select a little to the right of the name of the job, otherwise some browsers (like IE) might say you cant move it.
Jochgeier

Post by Jochgeier »

Having the same issue with 1.1.0 and the old plush gold skin (Server 2012 R2, Chrome). The queue list index only contains "0" as value for the download queue. That also means, if adding new downloads e.g. via automatic nzb import, the newly added download is always on top and will starting download. The actual downlowd job was moved to second place before it was finished.
With 1.0.3, newly added downloads were imported at the end of the queue list (they got a higher index number). With 1.0.3 if there was only one running job with index 0, a newly added job simply got index 1 and was queued as expected at the end of the queue. The next new download got index 2 and was moved at the end of the queue and so on. With 1.1.0 the currently running job was moved below and the new download job was imported on first place of the queue. But both jobs had index 0.

Now I switched to the new Glitter Skin with 1.1.0. If I now import a new job, it is queued at the end of the list as expected. I think I have to give it a try with the new Glitter Skin.

Offtopic: It would be helpful if you could edit the "extra queue column" directly via dropdown instead of having to click on the "arrow down" right on the downlaod job to first select one of the three dropdown fiedls and then the wanted item. That would save time and unnecessary clicks.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

I did not check the adding behavior in Plush, I made a fix before and will test if it also presents jobs being added to the start!
Winfrid

Post by Winfrid »

If you add a new nzb-file and edit this task you should set the priority of the first job in the download queue to a higher priority than this task.