Aborted, cannot be completed (blocks processing)

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
gnomehole

Aborted, cannot be completed (blocks processing)

Post by gnomehole »

I have it set to abort jobs that cannot be completed, but when it happens the file is placed in the History (queue) and all "ok" downloads start queuing up behind it in a Waiting state. It seems to take about 15 minutes or so (doesn't seem exact but close) for the aborted job to finally actually abort. I can't click the trash can on these, they just show up again... deleting the files/directory doesn't help, restarting Sab doesn't help... I pretty much have to just let it time out.

Why is it sitting there waiting on these files... what is it trying to process if its aborted?

Version 1.1.1[33a7874] for Mac.

shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Aborted, cannot be completed (blocks processing)

Post by shypike »

Very strange.
We abort jobs all the time and never see this.
One way out is to stop SABnzbd and remove offending jobs from the "incomplete" folder.
Legacy85

Re: Aborted, cannot be completed (blocks processing)

Post by Legacy85 »

So I had a few search providers connected to SAB. And decided to try to turn a couple off - Ended up with just one and all is working fine. I turned the others back on and have the aborted, cannot be completed again only when the files are picked with those providers. So I am guessing - there is an issue with communications somewhere. Dont think its an issue with the SAB setting.