Orphaned Files

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
elgandino

Orphaned Files

Post by elgandino »

recently everything i download leave an empty folder which is classed as an orphaned file and i have to delete them manually, this never happened before as they always just deleted itself after downloading.

I believe its only TV shows as i also get this in the history instead of completed "<br\><span class='hidden'>Processing succeeded</span>"

I use sickrage to download the tv shows and sabnzb has the script to rename them and sort them into the folders

These errors only happened since last update
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Orphaned Files

Post by safihre »

Could you turn on Debug logging in the Status window and see if there's anything in the log at the end of a download? You can post last part here also.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
poqdiam

Post by poqdiam »

Im having what I think is a similar issue, although Im not worried about the orphaned files. Probably just cosmetic, however instead of saying "Completed" When a file successfully downloads, it says: b" Processing succeeded " (More)

Clicking (More) I see:
Loading config from C:\Users\ocean\Desktop\SickBeard-win32-alpha-build503\autoProcessTV\autoProcessTV.cfg

Opening URL: Long Link to File I am not allowed to post
b'Manual post processing task for \\\\?\\x:\\Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia\\Season 12 was added to the queue'
b"<br\\><span class='hidden'>Processing succeeded</span>

The debug log file shows:
2017-02-25 05:10:22,012::ERROR::[__init__:916] Saving \\?\x:\incomplete\Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia.S12E07.1080p.WEB-DL\__ADMIN__\SABnzbd_nzo_z6o0ce failed

I mean, it still works...but I cannot figure out where that line of code sits to fix it.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

There are 2 things going on, 1 is the saving error (do you maybe also have the trackback?) and the other is the script feedback.
The script feedback is based on sickrage post processing, so not our fault. They output all these b in front of it (byte string notation in python). They should fix that.

Just to be sure: update to sabnzbd 1.2.1 and see how new downloads look?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
poqdiam

Post by poqdiam »

Thanks for your feedback. I am using 1.2.1. The issue only arose after I updated. After the upgrade, there were multiple issues, both with Rage and SAB. I managed to figure them out (idk why SAB changed ports when I upgraded) except for this one. As I said, it appears to be cosmetic, so not a big deal. What do you mean, do i have the trackback?