Multi-Operations doesn't set category and priority when clicking "Apply to Selected"

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
ilyalozovyy

Multi-Operations doesn't set category and priority when clicking "Apply to Selected"

Post by ilyalozovyy »

Sabnzbd version used: 2.3.2
Browser: Chrome (latest)

When I attempt a "Multi-Operations" action to set the category and priority for the downloads, only the first item in the list changes but the rest stay the same.
After clicking the "Refresh" button, all items go back to the original/default priority.
In the past, the items in the list would get their updated/correct priority and category set.

The way that I use this feature is I have Sabnzbd in a "Paused" state so no new item added to the queue is automatically downloaded.
The default priority is set to "High".
After any item that I want is added to the list, I use the Multi-Operations feature along with setting the Category and Priority (Force) to begin the download process.
This also allows me to control the order of items better as files that have a sequence number in the name will first get re-ordered to the bottom and by clicking the "Apply to Selected" button again it puts them back into the proper order.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Multi-Operations doesn't set category and priority when clicking "Apply to Selected"

Post by safihre »

Could you try this using the Glitter skin? The multi-edit button is the one in the top right and you can show extra colums in the Status and Interface Settings window (the wrench-icon) and then Interface settings.
If it also fails there I have to investigate further and might be good to have a screenshot
The Plush and SPML skins are not really supported anymore.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate