Not enough disk space (network drive)

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
jwhitener

Re: Not enough disk space (network drive)

Post by jwhitener »

Sab does work if I point to a local drive.

Why both sickbeard and sabnzbd cannot see a network drive is still a mystery. All other apps I have can see that network drive.
jwhitener

Re: Not enough disk space (network drive)

Post by jwhitener »

Sab does work if I point just the incomplete directory to a local drive. It is able to move files from the local drive to that network drive into a complete folder. So something is different in how it is looking for the temp space versus the complete folder.

However, as a posted above, Sickbeard was complaining about not being able to post process (see the sab complete folder). So I moved both the temp/incomplete folder and the complete folder to a local drive. And now sickbeard can post process the complete folder again, all while still being able to move the shows onto the network drive. So like Sab, Sickbeard appears to detect the complete directory different than is detects the final resting place of the downloaded item..