Sabnzbd on CentOS 7 - Sab stops I have no idea why SAB keeps doing this. It is a downloading when web page is not open.

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
francisgangotri

Sabnzbd on CentOS 7 - Sab stops I have no idea why SAB keeps doing this. It is a downloading when web page is not open.

Post by francisgangotri »

I have no idea why SAB keeps doing this. It is a new install and I have never used SAB on CentOS 7 before. But it appears to pause/sleep if the web page for it is not open. The server is headless and also has no gui. Everything is was configured via terminal/ssh. There are no errors or logs that I know of that show that there is a problem at all either. Its so weird.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sabnzbd on CentOS 7 - Sab stops I have no idea why SAB keeps doing this. It is a downloading when web page is not op

Post by safihre »

Are you sure you started it in a new process that's not connected to your terminal connection? Otherwise as soon as you close the connection, it will drop the process.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate