Server Stats Missing Today

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
adarkmethodicrash

Server Stats Missing Today

Post by adarkmethodicrash »

Hello..

Been playing with 3.2.0rc1, now rc2, and I've noticed a minor, but annoying thing about the server statistics. It will automatically select today for the end date, but today's data will not be included in the stats, but will appear if I set the end date to tomorrow.
Is this something simple like you're asking for "<=Today, 0:00" when "<=Today,23:59:59" makes more sense?

Thanks
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Server Stats Missing Today

Post by sander »

When I select 02/14/2021 - 02/14/2021 ... it seems there is no graph ... but if I look well, there is dot on the vertical axis telling the (correct) downloads per server of today.

So ... Can you check & verity?
adarkmethodicrash

Post by adarkmethodicrash »

So I just set the start and end to 2021-02-14, and got a single point, yes, but for yesterday's numbers. Where the dot is on the y-axis doesn't match the text number for "Today: x.xGB". However, if I set the range to start and end on 2021-02-15 (tomorrow at time I write this), then I get the single dot again, but matching up with the values for the "Today" text.

Might this have to do with being in UTC-5, and there's some funky TZ math gone wrong? (I've done enough computing to never trust TZ math) Just tossing out ideas here.
Puzzled

Post by Puzzled »

It's using midnight for the server local time. Maybe you're running SABnzbd on a different machine or in a VM with a different local time? If you select view source in the browser you can see the number of bytes transferred each day in the Javascript variable serverBandwithData.