Webinterface stops !!!

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
fluefiske

Webinterface stops !!!

Post by fluefiske »

Hello,

I have a question, i installed the new version Sabnzbd+ 0.3.4 on my Freecom datatank gateway 2TB and it runs perfectly (on port 1111), however my web interface wich is running on port 80 stopped working. Can anybody give me an explanation or is it perhaps a bug ???

With regards,

André van Stijn
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Webinterface stops !!!

Post by shypike »

I'm a bit confused.
You say to have it running on port 1111 and now the web interface does not respond to port 80.
That makes sense doesn't it? If you have the web interface running on port 1111, it will not respond to port 80.
Am I missing something here?
What does run on port 1111 ?
switch

Post by switch »

He is running SABnzbd on port 1111. His "Freecom datatank" also runs a web-ui on port 80. The latter isn't working when SABnzbd is running.

I have seen this reported a few times now. I remember someone fixing it, but not sure what they did. It might have involved editing some config files for your Freecom web-ui, but I can't remember the specific details, sorry.
fluefiske

Post by fluefiske »

fluefiske wrote:
switch wrote: He is running SABnzbd on port 1111. His "Freecom datatank" also runs a web-ui on port 80. The latter isn't working when SABnzbd is running.

I have seen this reported a few times now. I remember someone fixing it, but not sure what they did. It might have involved editing some config files for your Freecom web-ui, but I can't remember the specific details, sorry.
This is correct, can't you please try to find it, i would like to use SabNzbd+  on my Freecom Datatank.
Last edited by switch on March 22nd, 2008, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.