Menu bar icon OS X 10.7

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
weegrim

Menu bar icon OS X 10.7

Post by weegrim »

Hi guys, I have just installed OS X 10.7 DR 4 and since then I can no longer get the menu bar icon to appear. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall with the newest versions and the program itself works great apart from this. Anyone else experiencing the same and if so, any ideas how to get it back? Its a great feature and I personally think its essential to have running! lol
Thanks
hello

Re: Menu bar icon OS X 10.7

Post by hello »

Yeah its like this in the GM seed too. Its works fine aside from the missing menu icon.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

When OSX Lion is out, I'll try to find a solution for this.
jacobg

Post by jacobg »

but mine doesn't even work at all.. other people are stating it works minus the menu icon
syth

Post by syth »

hello wrote: Yeah its like this in the GM seed too. Its works fine aside from the missing menu icon.
Mine works, but I can't get it to work with the Safari extension. I have to download the nzb files or I have to paste the links in one at a time. However, Episode Butler is able to send the nzb files just fine to SABnzbd, so I assumed the issue was with the Safari extension.

I know DropBox had some issues with the menu icon.
jacobg

Post by jacobg »

mine isn't working.. i have to manually load the nzb files. which ver are you running and what are your options? do you just double click the nzb file or do you manually add it to sab?
hello

Post by hello »

syth wrote:
hello wrote: Yeah its like this in the GM seed too. Its works fine aside from the missing menu icon.
Mine works, but I can't get it to work with the Safari extension. I have to download the nzb files or I have to paste the links in one at a time. However, Episode Butler is able to send the nzb files just fine to SABnzbd, so I assumed the issue was with the Safari extension.

I know DropBox had some issues with the menu icon.
This extension works for me: http://safari.logt.nu/sabnzbd_link_send ... ender.html