Search option for queued list

Want something added? Ask for it here.
phyzical

Search option for queued list

Post by phyzical »

Hey,

I have tried to see if this has been requested already in the past and i think it had a couple of times, But i thought i would ask again as i cant find it.

What i am after is a search feature for the queued items as opposed to history. I was even considering attempting some hack just for myself but if something exists or is being developed i don't wanna waste my time ;). Having to list all queued then control+f is pain and sometimes it doesn't seem to even seem to find things that are in the list.

What i was thinking was to have a option in the historys search feature to toggle queued or history items then just do an api call to update the selected nzb (disable any index modifications maybe), or have a pop-up window i assume this might not be wanted as to increase usability across systems. I'm guessing this hasn't been done yet because there isn't much room for another search window, and reusing the queued window would cause issues due to how the polling of updates is done and the search order would mess with the actual index order when updating nzb changes.

any help would be appreciated thanks :).
phyzical

Re: Search option for queued list

Post by phyzical »

this is closable as it looks like beta2 will now include this feature for the new ui glitter.

Re: Glitter - A new modern template

Post by safihre » October 11th, 2015, 5:48 am
In Beta2 there will be a search function in the queue.
It will appear automatically when there is more than 1 page of queue-items!

If you then search for something and use the 'check all' function of the multi-edit, it will only check the found NZB's and you can manipulate them.