Clear Counters button in Server Config

Want something added? Ask for it here.
88keyz

Clear Counters button in Server Config

Post by 88keyz »

Would it be possible to move the Clear Counters button from its current position below the Show details button (also, shouldn't that be Show Details to match the title case layout of the rest of the buttons).

I can't tell you how many times I've clicked the Clear Counters button instead of Show details and its pretty frustrating. Perhaps it could be moved so it shows in the details listing after the Show details button has been clicked. Something like this...

safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Clear Counters button in Server Config

Post by safihre »

Yeah happend to me too..
Can try to move it, but people are probably now used to its location there. Although I always wondered before being part of the development team, why that button had such a prominent place.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
ALbino

Post by ALbino »

I second this request. I've only ever cleared counters when doing testing, and even then only for one or two servers, and never for block accounts. The option to clear the counter should be buried in the server settings in the unlikely event someone actually wanted to do it.
88keyz

Post by 88keyz »

Had a look at config_server.tmpl file and it seems that its as simple as moving the button-clrServer line. Tried it and it works fine. I've pasted the altered template file to pastebin if you care to take a look. Now if you can just find where you change Show details to Show Details we'd be all set.