Multi WAN manual Bonded selections

Want something added? Ask for it here.
pip

Multi WAN manual Bonded selections

Post by pip »

it could provide , and would be a really BIG throughput boost if we could have a form of Multi WAN manual Bonded use selections option,  in the same sort of form as the existing multi threaded/bonded server lists we have now that could be used at the same time....

the reason is simple, i/many have access to more than one single ISP WAN provider at once, with several PCs already directly connected to them in our LANs....

PC1=BB WAN+LAN+WLAN connection
PC2=3G WAN+LAN+WLAN connection
PC3=LAN+WLAN+friends-WAN connection etc ,etc

for instance, i have 1 cable provider, 1 USB2 stick 3G provider, and several friends wirelessly connected to our little wireless LAN network local to me that also have their own seperate WAN ISP connections.

i can currently connect any single PC in my Lan to any seen single ISP WAN, simply by changing its gateway address inside windows for the given Ethernet card, but without a simple and quick way to bind 2 or more of these potential gateways together in windows to make a fat pipe VWAN, the next best thing for pulling the collective usenet down far faster to our shared freeNAS boxs is the above requested simplest means to massively improve data throughput from several of the free IPv4/v6 usenet provider accounts we all has set in our SAB's at the same time....

some kind of manual setting inside a new SAB page, were you can set something like this below and force the file or group of files to a gateway if not a real virtual BIG multi WAN bonded LAN pipe as seen from a future updated SAB+ to be simplistic.
usenet1,2,3 IP>@gateway1
usenet1,3 IP>@gateway2
usenet4,1,2 IP@gateway3
Last edited by pip on July 25th, 2009, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.