Bandwidth Countdown

Want something added? Ask for it here.
danimal1986

Bandwidth Countdown

Post by danimal1986 »

I use many block accounts for backups to my unlimited plan. It would be really handy to have a simple bandwidth countdown under each server so i can see when i need to start looking to add more.
Nothing fancy, just have the user input a fixed value under the Server Details, and as block accounts are used, it would subtract the Total kb/gb from whatever value you inputted.
On each server it would show:
Total:
Today:
This Week:
This Month:
November 2020:
Remaining:

Other people agree that this would be really helpful to track remaining bandwidth on their block accounts. I'm no coder, but it seems like since sab already is setup to count how much each server has used per period, having the "Total:" be subtracted from a user defined value doesn't sound too bad.

Thanks for all you guys/gals do!
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Bandwidth Countdown

Post by sander »

danimal1986

Post by danimal1986 »

sander wrote: November 29th, 2020, 6:12 am See answer here
Not going to lie, I don't know what all that means. Looks like it will show how much is left on a block, any advice on how I go about enabling it?
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

The main developer of SABnzbd says "Anyone is free to add this and open a pull request,"
So, he's OK if someone else writes the code for a bandwidth countdown. Anybody could do it, but nobody did.
danimal1986

Post by danimal1986 »

sander wrote: December 1st, 2020, 12:56 am The main developer of SABnzbd says "Anyone is free to add this and open a pull request,"
So, he's OK if someone else writes the code for a bandwidth countdown. Anybody could do it, but nobody did.
Thats cool that he's ok with it. Sab has been great!
Is there any coders on here that could be nudged into writing it? ;)