Download throttling

Want something added? Ask for it here.
Dan

Download throttling

Post by Dan »

Hi Guys,
Would it be possible to implement some sort of comprehensible download throttling in an upcoming release? I've tried to mess around with the download ratios in the current configuration, but have found that I either DL at an abnormally slow rate or full speed. It would be nice if it was represented as a ration 1-100%, rather than the .01 - whatever point system now in place.

Thanks so much for your work.

Dan
Dan

Re: Download throttling

Post by Dan »

This is a duplicated post to another already created request. I should have searched first :( Mods, please remove.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Dimes, that would be awesome. If you could whip out a slider for 0 - 100% bandwidth (or whatever implementation is easiest) and have it correlate to the underlying sabnzbd percentage point ratio that would be killer.

Thanks again,
Dan
nzb_leecher

Post by nzb_leecher »

pair of dimes wrote: Agreed Dan, this can be a template/interface sorta thing -- I'll see what I can do in Plush, this along with making sense out of the scheduler would be real quick and simple fixes.
great the scheduler is a disaster, we like human formats like start at 22:30 and not 30:22  :-)