Knockstrap Template

Got a neat new template? Share it here!
aforty

Re: Knockstrap Template

Post by aforty »

Europa9 wrote:I hope I'm not stepping on your toes @aforty. I have only changed the CSS, the bones work perfectly. Thanks for the template.
Not at all, looks nice! I would only ask that you fork my project on github and make the changes available in your fork. That way it'll be easier (for you and everyone else) to keep up with updates and changes that I make to the base (in fact I have a few that I haven't released). I could even pull your changes back in and create a sort of super theme, with color/style options. Shoot me a PM if you want to chat. If anyone else is interested in creating additional themes/styles, feel free to do the same: http://github.com/aforty/sabnzbd-knockstrap

bigsid05 wrote:Registered just to post that this skin is awesome! Love the mobile version as well. Really great work.
You're awesome, thanks!
joyless

Post by joyless »

this looks fantastic!
one question though: is it possible to retry failed download? i can't seem to locate this option anywhere
aforty

Post by aforty »

joyless wrote:this looks fantastic!
one question though: is it possible to retry failed download? i can't seem to locate this option anywhere
This has been added, just haven't pushed it out yet. Stay tuned.
aforty

Post by aforty »

Knockstrap v0.4
  • Ability to rename items in your queue (just click on the name)
  • Ability to retry failed items in your history
  • Color scheme support (write your own CSS and share it with the rest of us)
  • Bugs squashed and styles fixed
Download:
https://codeload.github.com/aforty/sabn ... zip/master
Last edited by aforty on May 19th, 2013, 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cpuroast
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by Cpuroast »

Displaying download stats and free disk space like Plush does would be welcome.

However, it's shaping up to be a very nice alternative to Plush. Keep up the great work!
Cpuroast
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by Cpuroast »

It seems it also has a bug, when I feed it an nzbs using sabconnect++ in chrome it won't follow the category settings reliably.

I paused sab, added a bunch of nzbs using sabconnect++, they all landed in the right category, but some ended up with "download" as post-processing and some ended up with "+delete" post-processing which is what setting is actually defined as the post-processing level for the "Default" category which all other categories follow.
freeasinbeards

Post by freeasinbeards »

aforty wrote:Knockstrap Template
Download:
http://aforty.myftp.org/sabnzbd-knockst ... latest.zip
Hi, the download link is 404. Have an updated link that I can try?
aforty

Post by aforty »

freeasinbeards wrote:
Download:
Whoops, my bad. Try again.
Cpuroast wrote:It seems it also has a bug, when I feed it an nzbs using sabconnect++ in chrome it won't follow the category settings reliably.

I paused sab, added a bunch of nzbs using sabconnect++, they all landed in the right category, but some ended up with "download" as post-processing and some ended up with "+delete" post-processing which is what setting is actually defined as the post-processing level for the "Default" category which all other categories follow.
Hmm, I think I vaguely recall something similar happening way in the beginning, the documentation in sabnzbd on this is not exactly clear nor intuitive. I'll look into it.
war59312

Post by war59312 »

aforty wrote:
freeasinbeards wrote:
Download:
Whoops, my bad. Try again.
Now it's "403 Forbidden". :(
aforty

Post by aforty »

war59312 wrote: Now it's "403 Forbidden". :(
Oh dear... Alright, should be fixed now. Sorry about this folks!
joyless

Post by joyless »

Is it possible that Knockstrap breaks processing settings for "Default" category? I have set up "Default" processing as +Delete, but if I send .nzb file to SAB manually, default processing appears as Download. If .nzb is sent to SAB via Sickbeard or Couchpotato the category is set to something different than Default and processing works just fine.
Chillout

Post by Chillout »

is it possible that there is an "ETA: xx mins" text near by the downloading filesize ? would be awesome to see when a specific file finishs downloading.
Chillout

Post by Chillout »

just did it by myself.

Changed files: knockstrap.js, main.tmpl

Booth files, available here.
http://www.share-online.biz/dl/5LR57HLM8Y

Language hardcoded. change if you want "Fertig in -> downloaded in"
aforty

Post by aforty »

Chillout wrote:is it possible that there is an "ETA: xx mins" text near by the downloading filesize ? would be awesome to see when a specific file finishs downloading.
Meh, I guess if you like that sort of thing. I personally find it noisy and not very useful, which is why I left it out. It would be a lot more useful if you forked on Github and people follow and get updates from your fork.
joyless wrote:Is it possible that Knockstrap breaks processing settings for "Default" category? I have set up "Default" processing as +Delete, but if I send .nzb file to SAB manually, default processing appears as Download. If .nzb is sent to SAB via Sickbeard or Couchpotato the category is set to something different than Default and processing works just fine.
Yeah I've heard that before. Will look into it at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Chillout

Post by Chillout »

Ok, just forked it and commited..
Dunno if i did it right, because i never used github before :)