Shiny - super simple template using bootstrap & knockout

Got a neat new template? Share it here!
Remos

Shiny - super simple template using bootstrap & knockout

Post by Remos »

So I'd made this a while ago after seeing the knockstrap template (Which this is loosely based on) and really liking it, but still wanting something simpler.
And while it's not perfect, and I think there still might be some smaller bugs, and it could probably be put together a whole lot nicer, I figured I'd throw it up here in case anyone else would like it.
It's very barebones compared to most interfaces but it gives me all the control I need 90% of the time, and any time I need more control I switch over to the plush interface which I've got set as my secondary web interface.

(I used the redacted font for the screenshot, you can usually read the download name as easily as anything else)

Download Here

I really recommend setting a secondary web interface since like I said this is pretty barebones. (accessible via http://sabdnzbdserver/m/)
It won't let you do things like changing the category of your download and so-on in it's current state.
I use sonarr and couchpotato so I don't find myself having to manually set the category.

You can pause or remove individual downloads, and re-order them as you like though.
The history tracker only shows the last 15 downloads, if you need to go back further, use your secondary interface.

Feel free to do whatever you like with it, edit it and put it on here, completely gut it. All that.
I doubt I'll be doing any major work on it since it does exactly what I need it for.
Last edited by Remos on May 5th, 2015, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Shiny - super simple template using bootstrap & knockout

Post by safihre »

Thanks a lot for this basis!

I decided to build on this to include more functions and make it an actual fully functional skin!

Anyone interested?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
inpheaux
Administrator
Administrator

Post by inpheaux »

I'd be very interested in seeing your work posted safihre.
Heckle0

Post by Heckle0 »

Also interested though this appears dead.
Remos

Post by Remos »

I haven't bothered doing anything with this since I uploaded this version.
However, safire has been working on theirs and can be found right here.