Glitter - A new modern template

Got a neat new template? Share it here!
Kaffeerappel

Re: Glitter - A new modern template

Post by Kaffeerappel »

dethknite wrote:I just came across your glitter theme and have to say it is pretty damn awesome. I cannot say it is missing too much, other than not being able to see categories at first glance, which can be difficult when I have several things going and I need to manually set them (cannot tell if the multi edit changed them or not).

Keep up the good work!
That's the only thing that bugs me as well. Otherwise very impressive theme.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Kaffeerappel wrote:That's the only thing that bugs me as well. Otherwise very impressive theme.
This feature is already added and will be available for Beta2 (or already if you run from the GitHub)! O0
You can choose an extra column to appear when screen width is larger then 1200px and what should be in that column: Category/script/processing/priority.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
phyzical

Post by phyzical »

hey,

i added a thread in the feature request section but i suppose it should go here for the new UI, i havn't had a chance to test the beta yet so if this does exist i do apologise but anyway

What i am after is a search feature for the queued items as opposed to history. I was even considering attempting some hack just for myself but if something exists or is being developed i don't wanna waste my time ;). Having to list all queued then control+f is pain and sometimes it doesn't seem to even seem to find things that are in the list.

What i was thinking was to have a option in the historys search feature to toggle queued or history items then just do an api call to update the selected nzb (disable any index modifications maybe), or have a pop-up window i assume this might not be wanted as to increase usability across systems. I'm guessing this hasn't been done yet because there isn't much room for another search window, and reusing the queued window would cause issues due to how the polling of updates is done and the search order would mess with the actual index order when updating nzb changes.

safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

In Beta2 there will be a search function in the queue.
It will appear automatically when there is more than 1 page of queue-items!

If you then search for something and use the 'check all' function of the multi-edit, it will only check the found NZB's and you can manipulate them.

Is this good enough?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
phyzical

Post by phyzical »

that sounds like it hits the nail on the head :), honestly even if it just displayed the fact that it was in the queue list for now would keep me happy.

but thank you!
Draky

Post by Draky »

Nice modern UI !

Small bug with encodeing.

I'm French, on Ubuntu my download folder is named "Téléchargements" (with accents) and in your UI, there is a small encodeing bug displaying hte name :

shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

Draky wrote: I'm French, on Ubuntu my download folder is named "Téléchargements" (with accents) and in your UI, there is a small encodeing bug displaying hte name :
That's odd. I cannot reproduce the problem.
I am working on Ubuntu set to English, I don't know whether that makes a difference.
The folder name with accented characters looks normal though.
Which web browser do you use?
Draky

Post by Draky »

Firefox
Same problem with Chromium.
vexersa

Post by vexersa »

hello,

I'd really like to use this skin/interface.

Could you provide a guide on how to setup?

I have downloaded the SABNZBD 0.8 beta zip and copied the interface out of it, but I receive a 500 error when attempting to set SABNZBD to use Glitter.

Any help would be appreciated!
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

vexersa wrote:hello,

I'd really like to use this skin/interface.

Could you provide a guide on how to setup?

I have downloaded the SABNZBD 0.8 beta zip and copied the interface out of it, but I receive a 500 error when attempting to set SABNZBD to use Glitter.

Any help would be appreciated!
You can only use Glitter with 0.8.0, not 0.7.2. So you need to update your setup to 0.8!
vexersa

Post by vexersa »

Cool!
bobrap

Post by bobrap »

I'm having some problems using Glitter in Firefox. The only page that displays correctly if settings. Must be some setting in Firefox that I'm missing maybe? Odd thing is it works ok in Internet Explorer. Any help is appreciated, Thanks.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

What os are you on? What version of Sabnzbd?
What does it look like when you say it doesn't display correctly? Are you blocking Javascript maybe?
bobrap

Post by bobrap »

Sorry. Using Windows 7 Ultimate, Sabnzbd V8 beta 3. Don't know how to check java in Firefox. Here's what it looks like using glitter. The settings page is the only page that displays correctly. Thanks again.

sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

Easy to reproduce in Chrome by blocking Javascript. See below.

@safihre: Can Glitter check if Javascript is blocked, and if so, put a warning in the screen?