Is there a Plush email template?

Got a neat new template? Share it here!
randyharris

Is there a Plush email template?

Post by randyharris »

I am using the Plush template that came with SAB 0.5.0 RC3 and think it would be slick if there were an email template that could be used so that my email notifications have the same look and feel as the Plush SAB interface.

This isn't something I would have luck in creating myself, by chance is there one available - or are some of you more artistic types interested in whipping one up?

Cheers.
injectx
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Is there a Plush email template?

Post by injectx »

Your question is if anyone can design an template for your e-mail client that looks the same as.. sabnzbd?
If so, what email client do you have? Webbased or pc/mac app?
And if the notification is skinnable, what look should it have exactly?

Sorry but please define your question a bit more. Thanks.
randyharris

Post by randyharris »

pair of dimes wrote:
injectx wrote: And if the notification is skinnable, what look should it have exactly?
SABnzbd 0.5 has a new feature of email templates.
SABnzbd/language/email-us-en.tmpl

He wants it to look like Plush.
randyharris, try copying the html and css into the template? Do you know how to do this?
Sorry I'm not skilled at these things... I just figured since the option for email templates was there, they might be some nice templates floating around. Maybe this is a new feature that hasn't been taken advantage of yet. I'm brand new to SAB so am not fully up to speed yet.
SpankIt

Post by SpankIt »

I believe what he is looking for is a way to create the email tmpl file so that it will send his notification emails in HTML (using Plush theme) instead of plain text.