Plush - web interface

Got a neat new template? Share it here!
Dan

Re: Plush - web interface

Post by Dan »

The plush interface absolutely rocks and will definitely be my template of choice so long as you continue to support it.

I think about the only feature that I somewhat miss from Nova is the ability to drag posts around in the queue. If you choose to implement that, it would be swell. If not,  it's still by far the nicest, cleanest template I've had the pleasure to use so far.
leopard96

Post by leopard96 »

I think it would be cool to have the option to pause 1 entry in addition to pausing the entire queue.  It could come in handy at times. 
Dan

Post by Dan »

pair of dimes wrote: Some other things I want to work on:
  • [o]Toggle "Time Left"/"Estimated Time of Arrival" throughout queue/stats
    [o]Clean out the Config, especially Scheduling, also bandwidth limit
    [o]More layout options - I have one ready, which centers the Queue & History side-by-side.
    Another layout will be full width/height of screen
    [o]Built-in Newzbin search, with one-click downloads, and maybe a "what's similar"
That's all I can really come up with, any other ideas?

Oh yeah, Rascalli was kind enough to translate Plush into Dutch, but that was for an older version. We need to update that and figure out a good way to manage languages...
Dimes,
I love that idea of the built in newzbin search and of course the bandwidth throttling. Can you explain further what you mean by the search function? Would it redirect to newzbin after performing the search or would you parse the results and display then within the plush template? I think that's a pretty sweet idea, I'm just trying to grasp how it's going to work functionally.

I'm unsure of exactly how the new watchdog feature is going to work on v3.newzbin.com compared to newzbin.com, (or if there's going to be an API or whatever) but perhaps longterm you could think of ways to display watchdog results within the template as well if possible?
nzb_leecher

Post by nzb_leecher »

Hi if possible i would prefer the stop cq kill sabnabd button on the mainscreen just like start/pause instead of under the options menu. Seems more locigal that way.
huleboeren
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by huleboeren »

Bookmark api?
Please explain - what are the possibilities?
nzb_leecher

Post by nzb_leecher »

pair of dimes wrote: Okay, I will probably align it right with some little icons in the main menu, both Shutdown and Toggle Shutdown, how does that sound?
Hi sounds great
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

huleboeren wrote: Bookmark api?
You can bookmark jobs on the newzbin site. SABnzbd will read these bookmarks (from the newzbin site) and start downloading the jobs.
This way you can even start downloads from a computer where you cannot reach SABnzbd's user interface (say from work during your lunchbreak).
nzb_leecher

Post by nzb_leecher »

shypike wrote:
You can bookmark jobs on the newzbin site. SABnzbd will read these bookmarks (from the newzbin site) and start downloading the jobs.
This way you can even start downloads from a computer where you cannot reach SABnzbd's user interface (say from work during your lunchbreak).
wow thats amazing stuff
Dan

Post by Dan »

shypike wrote:
That resolves my concern about exposing the sabnzbdplus port to the internet (to download from work, ect) Any word on how long it will be until it's implemented by Newzbin?
switch

Post by switch »

We only asked for it last week, and it looks like they haven't started developing yet.

They are truly awesome for making this API.
http://docs.newzbin.com/index.php/Newzbin_API:Bookmarks

(Just a note: This isn't meant as a direct replacement for any existing scripts that add to sabnzbd. It is more of a low-frequency checker designed for when you are away from your pc and don't want to forward ports and such)
emarkd

Post by emarkd »

Hey guys.  I just wanted to say thanks for this great software!  I've just started using SABnzbd.  Both it and this Plush interface are fantastic.
nzb_leecher

Post by nzb_leecher »

A few suggestions for the Plush interface, do with it what you want.

1. How about a bigger backhistory shown?
I always like to see how much i dloaded. Would be nice if it would be shown per month.

So instead of ​ just one line
9.98 GB In History 241.02 GB Download
-----------------

09.98 GB In History nov 2007 056.58 GB Download
15.96 GB In History dec 2007 075.00 GB Download
03.50 GB In History jan 2008 241.02 GB Download
                                ----------------------------------- 
Total                          $sysdate 362.60GB Download

2. A avg speed plotter like in that other sab interface, always nice to see the ups and downs in speed :-)

3. A way to communicate with par and unrar. Sometimes the system coms almost to a stop becausee unrrarring or repairing is going on while starting something else by mistake. A pause button for both processes would be nice then. But i guess 1 and 3 and not solvable without some sabnzbd modifications, but maybe you can work something out with the sab guys :-)
Last edited by nzb_leecher on February 10th, 2008, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
fusen

Post by fusen »

minor adjustment I made which I wouldn't mind seeing in 3.1 is this;

Code: Select all

def drawProgressBar (mbleft, mb):
	mbleft = float(mbleft)
	mb = float(mb)
	if mb == 0: # don't divide by zero
		return
	percentage = int(100 - mbleft / mb * 100)
	postion =  int(120 - 120.0 / 100.0 * percentage)
	if str(percentage) > '80':
	 outPs = 'progressBarProgressSec'
	else:
	 outPs = 'progressBarProgress' 

return '<div class="'+outPs+'" style="width: '+str(percentage)+'%;"><span>'+str(percentage)+'%</span></div>'

.listingTable tbody .progressBarProgress span {
	position: absolute;
	top: 2px;
	right: -25px;
	color: #242424;
	font-weight: bold;
	font-size: 0.85em;
}

and progbarSec is the standard one with

top: 2px;
	right: 3px;
this simply keeps the percentage amount either in or out of the colour instead of doing a halfy half jump normally where some of the text is coloured but some isnt
lost101

Post by lost101 »

Firstly, congrats pair of dimes, Plush is looking good. I've just installed 0.3.1rc1 and everything is working apart from one quirk, the download rate isn't showing. ETA is correct, and stuff is downloading, but for some reason no speed value is appearing.

Lost101
jeff_porter

Post by jeff_porter »

This theme looks great!

Where do I download it from?

Thanks!

;D