Plush - web interface

Got a neat new template? Share it here!
lost101

Re: Plush - web interface

Post by lost101 »

Not sure about that one, maybe try deleting the Plush template files (in your SABnzbd/interfaces/ folder) and then adding the fresh ones back in ("clean replace" instead of overwriting). That's fixed strange issues like that for a lot of people.

Did you run a program that inserts a script into a template, like SABnzbd gui used to do? That might mess it up.
Fresh install of template files did not fix the problem and I use nothing other than SABnzbd status which I tried disabling, no difference. Rebooting helped none either.

Lost101
lost101

Post by lost101 »

Hmm, which web browser are you using?
My apologies, Firefox 2.0.0.12. Plush will not load fully in IE7.

SAB+ is running on linux.

Lost101
lost101

Post by lost101 »

That's really odd - did SABnzbd+ 0.3.0 show the speed for you before you upgraded to rc1?
Have you tried a full cleansing/reinstall of rc1? (all of SABnzbd, not just the templates)
To be honest Plush never worked at all until this version. The last version I had installed was 0.3.0rc5 and I was using default theme only because Plush wasn't working. When I say not working, I mean when I would add a file, I would get a null,null error and the queue list would disappear, and eventually reappear when complete. Speed may have shown on that version, I don't recall.

This is a fresh install, the only old file is the sabnzbd.ini

Also, SABnzbd Status is not reporting any info when using Plush. However it can unpause downloads, but oddly not pause them.  :-\

*Update* Now SABnzbd Status is reporting correcting, and including the download speed. Plush remains the same.

*Update2* 0.3.1 Final does not fix things.

IE7 error:
Line:  49
Char: 2
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
Code: 0
URL: http://192.168.0.5:8080/sabnzbd/

Lost101
Last edited by lost101 on February 16th, 2008, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
dR03

Post by dR03 »

I love the plush template and have been using the various versions for sometime now.  A quick suggestion: since you've changed the "shutdown" button from under "options", it was VERY hard to find.  As a matter of fact, I had to come here to find out what happened to that option.  Your change was fine, but maybe if you could make it RED so that it stands out and is a little more identifiable.

It seems that the default gray color seems to have a hiding effect on the button and makes it harder to locate.

Other than that, great work, I love it!!
Usenet

Post by Usenet »

I also had a hard time finding it. I was just about to suggest "shut down button" a feature request... :)
guardianx

Post by guardianx »

Yes that is true make the shut down after que button a little bigger i had a hard time finding it. but other than that the layout is hot it is my default theme of choice thanx
DeXeS
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by DeXeS »

The X (shutdown) button on (my system) looks strange.. like it's resized. added a screenshot. I have my monitor set on 1024x768 32bits and 85 hertz.
Edit: it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the resolution as I try'd it on lots of different sizes.
Last edited by DeXeS on February 21st, 2008, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeXeS
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by DeXeS »

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/pres ... dards.mspx
http://www.computerworld.com/action/art ... onomyId=16
I know that Plush now also works in internet explorer but wanted to let you know that Microsoft is going to change his look on webstandards and now going to be more strick to the real W3 standards instead of there own.
nzb_leecher

Post by nzb_leecher »

And is it fisnished  ;D you guys still alive  ;D
DeXeS
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by DeXeS »

Another redesign?? Are the posted screenshots gone in the trash??
Never mind, you probably mean the plush theme you made together with injectx
Last edited by DeXeS on March 9th, 2008, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
switch

Post by switch »

Yes, I believe he means a re-design of the back-end html and css code for Plush, not the visual look or layout that injectx posted.
DeXeS
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by DeXeS »

Good work!
nzb_leecher

Post by nzb_leecher »

Hi how about that shutdown button, is that going back to the option menu or does it stay in the main menu?
nzb_leecher

Post by nzb_leecher »

pair of dimes wrote: It's basically way simpler, takes up less space, and isn't so awkward (like in the most recent Plush with the icon being hidden in the top right real small).
Oh my was i the only one who liked really liked that button there.  :-)  is my taste that bad :-)

But you are right, w'ill how the end result looks like.
fusen

Post by fusen »

any chance we can get the old style plush interface included aswell as the new style?

personally I prefer this old style.