Plush for SAB 0.6 - layout mop & polish - I need help!

Got a neat new template? Share it here!
NoGood
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Plush for SAB 0.6 - layout mop & polish - I need help!

Post by NoGood »

pair of dimes wrote: Failed Download Retries in History

Could surely style this up better. The NZB upload is optional, can retry with or without. Not obvious the way it is now.
(unsure if am allowed to post in your to do list :))

Hi Dimes, you wrote that retrying with browsing for an NZB is optional. I tried it yesterday but from UI point of view its not entirely clear.
When i press Retry Sab will retry the download, when i press browse (and locate a NZB) it will just sit there doing nothing. Perhaps an OK button should pop up to make it more clear or the NZB should be automatically retried after the NZB is loaded?
teszeract
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by teszeract »

Hi

I can help. Not a CSS guru, but I can design and make UI's, and perhaps help out with some of the CSS. Will send a PM with email details.
teszeract
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by teszeract »

Hi

You did reply, and I was supposed to have checked out the IRC channel, but because I'd never used IRC before, I meant to get around to installing a client and just never did. I will get into the IRC, but for just for a start can we communicate by email? If you don't still have it, let me know. I'd be glad to help - I use SAB... every day.
JustJv

Post by JustJv »

I want to request a feature.

In the previous plush when you wanted to delete a queued item or history you could just click on the delete button and an alert popped up where you could just press enter because the OK button was foucssed. But now you've made custom HTML popup windows which don't get the focus to just press Enter. I'd like to see that feature re-appear..

Thanks, for the already great Plush theme  :)