Looking for theme developer to work with

Got a neat new template? Share it here!
JamieM
Developer
Developer

Looking for theme developer to work with

Post by JamieM »

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a developer who is skilled in html, javascript and the SAB template system to build a theme with. I'm an experienced UI and UX designer, but lack the skills to make a skin out of a design.
I am however skilled in CSS, so if you are not that won't be a problem.

There is nothing made yet, so i'm looking to build something together from scratch that is beautiful and could possibly become a standard skin in SAB in the future. It's definitely not the case that you'll be the slave of my ideas. I'm looking to build something awesome together! Of course with SAB 0.6 in mind.

It would be awesome if you are a fellow Mac users so we could collaborate live via the Subetha Engine (Coda and SubEthaEdit), but this is definitely not a must.

If you have the skills and the time to do this, and would love to create something awesome: reply in this thread or email me at: [email protected]

J.
JamieM
Developer
Developer

Re: Looking for theme developer to work with

Post by JamieM »

Hi,

I could join irc (in 30 minutes or so), but to be clear: i am not looking to be the "cleanup crew" and make some quick fixes here and there on an already "finished" product. I'm looking to create something from the ground up where everything can still be considered.

A theme should (imo) be developed áfter a design and UX decisions have been made, and not the other way around. Trying to make something better afterwards has a lot of limitations.

So if you are open to a complete overhaul i'd love to work with you, but if you just want someone to fix some stuff up, then i'm sorry but i'm not your guy.

But we'll speak on irc in about half an hour!
JamieM
Developer
Developer

Re: Looking for theme developer to work with

Post by JamieM »

i am on IRC right now :)