Newznab & Plus

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Cold_Mariner

Newznab & Plus

Post by Cold_Mariner »

Hi, I have just about got newznab up and running locally & now wanted to purchase it and upgrade to plus. How easy is this as its took me about 5 days to get the basic version up and running fine

Hope somebody can hlep

Cheers

CMariner
newznab

Re: Newznab & Plus

Post by newznab »

to upgrade classic to plus, you need to just overwrite the files, and run all the sql scripts in db/patches. the instructions are provided when you upgrade.
sab12397

Post by sab12397 »

What is the current revision of the regex's for registered users (I think I am on 1742)? How does the system know you are registered and get the most up to date regex's?

How often are the regex's updated - I am trying out the free version download and it misses many matches and does not appear to have been updated for quite some time?

Are new features being added to newznab?

Thanks

(updated typos)
Last edited by sab12397 on February 19th, 2012, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
newznab

Post by newznab »

The regex revision in plus is 2220, updated weekly as submissions come in. We always say, if your going to bother running a personal index - run plus, as its much better.

Regarding your personal details. You paypal a donation, so its whatever is in paypal. You then get a unique ID which your installation uses to pull the regexes down on each iteration.

HTH