[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
pock123

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by pock123 »

Thanks for the reply. I had the information in there but the API key was wrong. Thanks for the help
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

Any news on the add nzb to queue and .nzb association bugs?
fishfishdog

Post by fishfishdog »

I'm sorry for another dumb question, but what IP should I be using for the host? What I get when I google "what is my ip?" or the internal one found in my router? Neither has worked so far, and I've verified that I have the API key correct and I created a NAT exception for the port I use.

Edit: I also registered a Dynamic DNS and it also isn't working.
It is giving me the connection timed out error.

2nd Edit: Using my external IP with the last number being my internal IP's last number identifier came back with "refused."
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

fishfishdog wrote:I'm sorry for another dumb question, but what IP should I be using for the host? What I get when I google "what is my ip?" or the internal one found in my router? Neither has worked so far, and I've verified that I have the API key correct and I created a NAT exception for the port I use.

Edit: I also registered a Dynamic DNS and it also isn't working.
It is giving me the connection timed out error.

2nd Edit: Using my external IP with the last number being my internal IP's last number identifier came back with "refused."
Well, you have two options.

1) Use your internal (private) IP address, which you can find via this article: http://www.howtogeek.com/117371/how-to- ... addresses/

or if you're on a MAC: http://www.ehow.com/how_2068589_check-m ... dress.html

Type that into the IP/Host Address setting in NZB 360.

2) Use your Dynamic IP address in the IP/Host Address setting, and forward your ports to your internal (private) IP address that all of the services are running on in your router's settings.
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
castortray

Post by castortray »

Can you please also add possibility (currently exist in CP v2 via webbrowser) to add wanted movies in foreign languages ?
Currently IMDB allows to search movies for example in french or polish language etc
Every movie have an alternative title, depends of country but main title in most cases is in english.
Right now NZB 350/ CouchPotato is only searching the primary foreign title but not any alternate titles that exist

Thanks in advance
blun7

Post by blun7 »

Any chance of adding nzbs.org (newsnab) support?
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

What do you think about tabbed navigation vs the current drop-down navigation for the different sections?

I think its good the way it is now, but i think a tabbed interface would be a smidge faster to navigate, although it would probably make it a bit cramped for phone users.
JeffreyK

Post by JeffreyK »

I personally love the idea of tabs instead of the drop down. I do not like having to click twice and although the volume rocker works well on my phone on my tablets its not very handy. If there was not enough room for full text you could just do icons as well. Or maybe just tabs on tablets? I would also really like the different sections to remember where i was. Always annoying to be adding something and switch to my que to check on it then switch back and have to re-search.
mkygod wrote:What do you think about tabbed navigation vs the current drop-down navigation for the different sections?

I think its good the way it is now, but i think a tabbed interface would be a smidge faster to navigate, although it would probably make it a bit cramped for phone users.
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Yeah i think so too. Logically, this would be more efficent interface, especially for a poweruser. Im guessing the reason for the drop down menu is to keep it looking simple and uncluttered.

I think a tabbed interface could work very well, but most likely would have to be 2 rows of tabs beause you have the search/refresh, menu button, and speed meter on top that you'd have to figure out what to do with. And plus you'd have to worry about a 5th tab if Headphones gets added into the mix.

Sounds like quite an overhaul, so maybe put on the backburner for now and revisit later. For now, i'd be happy just see that addition of the pause/resume button for SABNZBD :)
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

danfozzy wrote:Any news on the add nzb to queue and .nzb association bugs?
I am going to spend the weekend on NZB 360. This is one of the items I want to look into.
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

castortray wrote:Can you please also add possibility (currently exist in CP v2 via webbrowser) to add wanted movies in foreign languages ?
Currently IMDB allows to search movies for example in french or polish language etc
Every movie have an alternative title, depends of country but main title in most cases is in english.
Right now NZB 350/ CouchPotato is only searching the primary foreign title but not any alternate titles that exist

Thanks in advance
Gotcha. I'll look into adding this. Thanks!
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

blun7 wrote:Any chance of adding nzbs.org (newsnab) support?
Sure, but it may be awhile. I want to add a lot of new features, headphones, and other things before I get to new search services.
Last edited by Kev1000000 on December 7th, 2012, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Can you guys mock up what you're referring to? The way I see it, you would have tabs on top of tabs. That would make for a pretty odd-looking interface. Maybe I am misunderstanding your requests though...
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Ill get on that mockup a bit later. I'm sure you've got other priorities with search services due to the NZbm being gone. Nice update over the weekend, btw. Lovin' that new play/pause button!

Any idea on what search service you will implement? There is no clear #1 search provider now that NZBmatrix is gone (RIP). I figure newsnab support will be a must as it is most common. They all seem to use the same search protocols, so maybe you can have custom newsnab support like is supported by cp/sickbeard. If nzb sites continue to go down at this rate, i think that newsnab support will become a necessity.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

mkygod wrote:Ill get on that mockup a bit later. I'm sure you've got other priorities with search services due to the NZbm being gone. Nice update over the weekend, btw. Lovin' that new play/pause button!

Any idea on what search service you will implement? There is no clear #1 search provider now that NZBmatrix is gone (RIP). I figure newsnab support will be a must as it is most common. They all seem to use the same search protocols, so maybe you can have custom newsnab support like is supported by cp/sickbeard. If nzb sites continue to go down at this rate, i think that newsnab support will become a necessity.
That is exactly my plan. Custom newznab support is on its way.

The main problem with this is, because I want to support all Newznab clients, I can't make it as sexy as I had NZBMatrix. Too many Newznab services implement different data, so I have the unfortuante side effect of "lowest common denominator." I will do what I can to make the experience the best that it can be, but there is only so much I can do.

As far as an ETA, give me about 1 month. I realize that seems long, but supporting all custom Newznab sites the way I want is extremely difficult to get working correctly with the amount of polish I want. However, once it's in, we should be good on all popular indexers (DogNZB, NZBs.in, NZB.su, etc) and even private Newznab indexers you could run on your own.

I have seen a massive sales slump since the NZBMatrix news. I hope that this is just temporary. And I really hope all of this Newznab integration work is worth it in the end...
Check out NZB 360.com