[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
hotnikkelz

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by hotnikkelz »

Kev1000000 wrote:
hotnikkelz wrote:Hi, I don't know how to setup nzb360

The path in my address bar says the port is 8080 not 8085 like the hint said.
I have SSL enabled in sabnzbd settings.
SABnzb host says (on my pc) 0.0.0.0 although I did try that and the IP adress of my computer (192.168.xx.xxx).
Tried port 8085, 8080, and 9090, 563 nothing worked
Enabled debug mode, doesn't give me anything meaningful. WHat do i do?
Make sure your firewall is not enabled or allows SABnzbd's ports to be open on your PC.
sorry I'm a noob, can you be a bit clearer? I don't use a firewall unless the default windows 7 one counts as one. I saw no message restricting access to sabnzb either so i don't know how to go about 'allowing' it do anything :(
iceman_jkh

Post by iceman_jkh »

Hi Kev,

Just stumbled across your app today. Really awesome. Great job! (If only I noticed it at the start of the month :p )
Either way, I purchased it. :)

From my experience setting the app up for the first time, I wanted to offer some comments on my experience:
  • Relatively straight forward and clean :)
  • Could you enable some sort of feature, to speed up the server setup process, as all my servers (SAB, SB, CP and Headphones) are all located at the same IP address. Perhaps it can provide the previously entered servers as a history text type pop up?
  • QR code scanner for API key loading? I am sitting at my PC, reading the APIs off the servers' respective webpages. If only I could generate a QR code for them, and simply 'snap' that with my barcode scanner.
  • SAB setup was very easy. I did the same for the others, but they often/constantly show "Not connected to X server". The refresh button doesnt seem to do anything (certainly no spinner appears), but I have seen that after a while (10-30 sec) the screen populates with the show/movie data. Sometimes tabs under the same server (eg: SB) will show 'not connected...' while another tab will show the shows I have. :/ Perhaps you could place a 'Loading...' or 'Trying to connect...' type screen here, when the app really is trying to connect. Just to give the user a bit of feedback?
  • Could you consider adding a 'Clear Successfully Completed' option to the SAB options please.
[*]Could you consider adding the ability to choose a custom icon under each indexer's settings?
[*]Just like you have included the adjustable download speed feature, could you consider adding the ability to pause the download for a period of time, like the web interface. (or even better, link the pause and download speed features together, so one could even throttle (or pause, 0KB/s) for a user defined period of time.)
Cant wait to see the other features you are working on! (eg: widgets!)
Thanks again. Great app!
Last edited by iceman_jkh on August 28th, 2013, 7:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
ZildjianKX

Post by ZildjianKX »

Kev1000000 wrote:
ZildjianKX wrote:Do you have a twitter account where you post update info, sales, etc to?
Nope, but I do post all information about updates, sales, etc here in this thread.
Okay thanks, I'll just subscribe to this thread then. I want to gift your app to a few friends, so I wouldn't mind catching it on sale since I missed it last time :P
marlowe310

Post by marlowe310 »

Hey love the app -- quick question: do you have any plans to include Mylar support? It's a program based of Headphones, but for comic books. That would be AMAZING.

(I looked through the thread, but didnt see any info -- sorry if this was previously asked)
smitpau

Post by smitpau »

Hi,

I am having problems connecting to SAB. I have the latest version installed. The ports I'm using are open and the API key is correct. I have used the username:password@IP address format as suggested so I was wondering what could be wrong. I know my IP address changes every so often could that be an issue?

Thanks
TylerDK

Post by TylerDK »

Just registered to say thanks for this great app.

I use it mostly for monitoring SAB and Sickbeard which I can do from within my LAN or remotely via dyndns, but would also like to use it to add new downloads when I am away from home.

I have attempted to add a provider (in my case NZBPlanet.net) but although the correct categories show up I never get any results within the categories. I also get no results when using the search function.

Perhaps you could help me out getting this app from great to perfect.
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone confirm compatibility with Sabnzbd 0.7.16 (released on September 2nd)?

I just recently upgraded form 0.7.12 to 0.7.16 and I am not longer able to connect to it with nzb360. I did make sure to updated the new API key into nzb360.

*SOLVED*, for some reason, my SABNZBD doesnt work with LOCALHOST as the hostname. I changed it to 0.0.0.0 and now it is working. Funny, i had been using localhost before in the older versions.
n1ghtwish

Post by n1ghtwish »

Hi,

The most recent update to Couch Potato seems to have broken the integration with NZB 360 somewhat, I can still see films in my Wanted/Available list, but anything in available shows no releases, and if I tap onto an entry which has available releases it crashes the app.

I did email you about it Kev but not heard anything back in a bit, I also sent a crash report when it died.

This is the version of Couch Potato that updated itself:

faa136a3652f3bb57e17c42278b940ad8ae20a5d (10/9/2013 08:39:18)

It was working flawlessly until a day ago, I can see Couch Potato has updated 3 times in the last day but none of them have fixed my problems.

Everything else is still working fine, I wanted to see if I could find some log files to look at for the app but no luck :0(

EDIT - The Couch Potato website still seems to work OK as well.

Regards,
ignite023

Post by ignite023 »

n1ghtwish wrote:Hi,

The most recent update to Couch Potato seems to have broken the integration with NZB 360 somewhat, I can still see films in my Wanted/Available list, but anything in available shows no releases, and if I tap onto an entry which has available releases it crashes the app.

I did email you about it Kev but not heard anything back in a bit, I also sent a crash report when it died.

This is the version of Couch Potato that updated itself:

faa136a3652f3bb57e17c42278b940ad8ae20a5d (10/9/2013 08:39:18)

It was working flawlessly until a day ago, I can see Couch Potato has updated 3 times in the last day but none of them have fixed my problems.

Everything else is still working fine, I wanted to see if I could find some log files to look at for the app but no luck :0(

EDIT - The Couch Potato website still seems to work OK as well.

Regards,
Same issue here.
armondole

Post by armondole »

Same problem here....
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply. I am on my honeymoon... =)

I won't be able to address the CP issue for another 2 weeks, but rest assured, it will be the first thing I do when I return home.

Sorry guys!
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
n1ghtwish

Post by n1ghtwish »

Thanks Kev,

For anyone interested, the workaround for this at the moment is as follows:

1. Remove film from Wanted List.
2. Re-add film to Wanted List by searching for it.
3. Before the film gets a chance to look for availability, you can browse into it and go into the releases tab.
4. In here you can search for and pick a release.

Not ideal but it does sort of work :P
jskinner123

Post by jskinner123 »

Some TV Shows are not loading show art (both banner and backdrop). I verified that both backdrop.jpg and folder.jpg are in the TV shows folder. Has anyone else seen this problem/figured out how to get the art to load?
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

jskinner123 wrote:Some TV Shows are not loading show art (both banner and backdrop). I verified that both backdrop.jpg and folder.jpg are in the TV shows folder. Has anyone else seen this problem/figured out how to get the art to load?
Try the "Update Cover Art" option in the overflow menu.
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
iceman_jkh

Post by iceman_jkh »

Welcome back Kev. :)
Hope you had a great break/HM.