[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
xtinct101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by xtinct101 »

I'd have to agree. I don't see any reason those who have already bought the app(myself included) should have to pay twice for the same app. As much as I like nzb360 I would rather pay for a different app just on principal.
CBers

Post by CBers »

Faintuk wrote:Great its back up and running, is there no way for someone that had already brought the version from google playstore (me) being upgraded to the pro version automatically? I know you already have a 50% offer on but to pay twice is a bit off putting

xtinct101 wrote:I'd have to agree. I don't see any reason those who have already bought the app(myself included) should have to pay twice for the same app. As much as I like nzb360 I would rather pay for a different app just on principal.
I wasn't happy about paying twice,, as I'd only just bought it from the Play Store, but I did, as I feel this enables the dev to add further features.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Hey guys, I know this situation sucks for everyone involved. Please read my in-depth thoughts on this stuff here: http://www.reddit.com/r/usenet/comments ... ee_pro_is/

Good news is, I am pumping out updates again. Things are beginning to get back on track.
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
xtinct101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by xtinct101 »

Yes it does suck BUT tbh I think NZB360 is the best app out there, compared to the rest, and I did buy it again to keep it alive and support its development.

Keep up the good work!
Goeny

Post by Goeny »

First of all.. Amazing App. I tried the free download to check it out and immediately decided to purchase the pro version.

I have one problem though!
After i added my NewzNab server (Spotweb) i tried to do a search and all seemed fine. However, when i set the "Sexy Movie Menu", the Movie section doesn't work anymore. All other sections do work without a problem (i.e. TV, PC, Audio, etc) But when i click Movies -> HD (or any other category under Movies) a yellow bar pops up with the text: "No results found".

When i disable the Sexy Movie Menu, titles do show up.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Goeny wrote:First of all.. Amazing App. I tried the free download to check it out and immediately decided to purchase the pro version.

I have one problem though!
After i added my NewzNab server (Spotweb) i tried to do a search and all seemed fine. However, when i set the "Sexy Movie Menu", the Movie section doesn't work anymore. All other sections do work without a problem (i.e. TV, PC, Audio, etc) But when i click Movies -> HD (or any other category under Movies) a yellow bar pops up with the text: "No results found".

When i disable the Sexy Movie Menu, titles do show up.
Spotweb doesn't support Sexy Movie Layout, unfortunately =(
Check out NZB 360.com
Goeny

Post by Goeny »

Thats too bad.. Well, have a bunch of other indexers aswell.. No problem. :)

Only thing i am missing at this moment is the AutoSub support. (Autosub bootstrap-bill to be precise)
Or maybe the subtitle function available in Sickbeard integrated in NZB360. I am using Sickbeard the piratebay branch.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Here we go, guys. NzbDrone support!

Version 8.0
  • NEW SERVICE: NzbDrone! NZB 360 is currently the only mobile app to include support for NzbDrone. It's still in beta, but will continue to improve with future updates. Help spread the word! =)
  • ENHANCEMENT: Volume rocker navigation will now loop around when you get to the start/end of your services.
  • ENHANCEMENT: Moved restart {service} option in menu to bottom of all services.
  • BUG FIX: Tabs in Sick Beard will no longer randomly disappear.
  • BUG FIX: Fixed crash in Search Indexers with LastPass "in-app integration" enabled.
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

For those having issues with CouchPotato, they updated their API, and I am currently working on a fix. Stay tuned =)
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

The beta with the CP-related fixes can be found here: http://nzb360.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=224
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Version 9.0
  • NEW: Material Design! Whew. That was a lot of work. Everything has been re-designed to match Android's latest design guidelines. Huge thanks to everyone on the nzb360 forums with the design help, especially user Jaybuz for his great design mockups! This is just the beginning of the material design updates. Things will continue to evolve. Please let me know your feedback!
  • IMPR: >Oznzb indexer icon added.
  • FIX: Fixed compatibility with NZB.su indexer.
  • FIX: Oznzb detail page will now show correctly in Search.
  • NOTE: Most of the code had to be re-written to bring the new material design to life. There are probably a ton of bugs. If you find any, just let me know via the submit feedback feature/forums. Thank you for your understanding!
Let me know what you think of this release! =)

Screenshots of the new design can be found here: http://nzb360.com
Check out NZB 360.com
masterx

Post by masterx »

Looks sick.. Love it.

Haven't had the time to purchase it yet, but properly will at some point (im sad that i missed your sale with 50% off) :)