[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
danfozzy

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by danfozzy »

Kev! Remember that image resize issue I had with sickbeard,with PIL resizing the images on the python install of sickbeard? looks like they took my request on board and pulled it into the master :)

https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard ... db00b695a2

To use this is it something that has to be added to the api call in your app as I cant find a setting for it??
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

It's a command line argument. Just add --noresize to the arguments on startup.
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

Finally I have full size posters no longer blurred!!!! Hurrah!!

Liking the sexy movies back too! Thanks kev

Any news on headphones support?
volleymeister

Post by volleymeister »

Sorry to bring this here, but I'm having trouble getting NZB360 to connect with couchpotato. I'm connected to SABnzbd fine. I've also been able to get another android app, Couch Forwarder, to connect to couchpotato fine but I don't like the interface of that app nearly as well as NZB 360 so I want to get this working.

In Couch Forwarder, my config settings are as follows:
Host xx.xxx.xx.xx (my couchpotato pc's public ip)
port: 9091 (I changed it from the default 5050)
api: copied/pasted straight from the app
With those settings, Couch Forwarder connects to couchpotato no problem.

With those same settings, NZB360 does not connect. I've tried it both on my phone (3G connection), and my tablet which is on the same wifi network that the host pc is on. NZB360 doesn't connect with either one, but Couch Forwarder connects on both.

Thanks in advance for any assistance. I
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

danfozzy wrote:Finally I have full size posters no longer blurred!!!! Hurrah!!

Liking the sexy movies back too! Thanks kev

Any news on headphones support?
Awesome, Dan!

Headphones support is still in the works.
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

volleymeister wrote:Sorry to bring this here, but I'm having trouble getting NZB360 to connect with couchpotato. I'm connected to SABnzbd fine. I've also been able to get another android app, Couch Forwarder, to connect to couchpotato fine but I don't like the interface of that app nearly as well as NZB 360 so I want to get this working.

With those same settings, NZB360 does not connect. I've tried it both on my phone (3G connection), and my tablet which is on the same wifi network that the host pc is on. NZB360 doesn't connect with either one, but Couch Forwarder connects on both.

Most likely an old version of CP. Please try updating to the very latest version of CP.
Check out NZB 360.com
volleymeister

Post by volleymeister »

Kev1000000 wrote:
volleymeister wrote:Sorry to bring this here, but I'm having trouble getting NZB360 to connect with couchpotato. I'm connected to SABnzbd fine. I've also been able to get another android app, Couch Forwarder, to connect to couchpotato fine but I don't like the interface of that app nearly as well as NZB 360 so I want to get this working.

Most likely an old version of CP. Please try updating to the very latest version of CP.
Using cp 2.0.6.1, newest version.
I just installed NZB Unity and it's connecting on my tablet as well with the same settings as above. The only app that won't connect is the one I really want to use!
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Does NZB 360 pop up any error messages?
Check out NZB 360.com
huleboeren
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by huleboeren »

elannasdad wrote:Anyone manage to successfully add nzbs.org? Since they've added a captcha to the login page I can't get NZB 360 to connect...
Yeah same problem here, was so excited to see newsnab support but so annoyed it doesn't work with nzbs.org due to their recaptcha..

Is there any way to have that recaptcha popup in nzb360 so we can use this indexer?
volleymeister

Post by volleymeister »

Kev1000000 wrote:Does NZB 360 pop up any error messages?
Ok it finally connected! (without me changing anything)
I think this is what was confusing me:

When I'd open cp in the app, it would just say "Not connected to CouchPotato server". Only after I let it sit on that screen for a good 60 seconds did it actually connect and pull up a movie list. There was no indication that it was in the process of connecting and/or downloading information, so I just assumed that it just wasnt going to connect at all.

So it works fine if I just wait a bit. Is there any way you might add some sort of "connecting..." message?
Thanks for the assistance!
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

huleboeren wrote:
elannasdad wrote:Anyone manage to successfully add nzbs.org? Since they've added a captcha to the login page I can't get NZB 360 to connect...
Yeah same problem here, was so excited to see newsnab support but so annoyed it doesn't work with nzbs.org due to their recaptcha..

Is there any way to have that recaptcha popup in nzb360 so we can use this indexer?
Hmm, sure, but I don't have an nzbs.org account to test with =(
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

volleymeister wrote:
Kev1000000 wrote:Does NZB 360 pop up any error messages?
Ok it finally connected! (without me changing anything)
I think this is what was confusing me:

When I'd open cp in the app, it would just say "Not connected to CouchPotato server". Only after I let it sit on that screen for a good 60 seconds did it actually connect and pull up a movie list. There was no indication that it was in the process of connecting and/or downloading information, so I just assumed that it just wasnt going to connect at all.

So it works fine if I just wait a bit. Is there any way you might add some sort of "connecting..." message?
Thanks for the assistance!
Ah, nice catch! How many movies do you have in your CP library?
Check out NZB 360.com
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

Nzbs.org working fine for me, only time the captcha comes into play is when wanting to view a comment or info but nzb360 remembers the use and pass so you only have to tap it in once

Using https://nzbs.org as the host
dirtymurt

Post by dirtymurt »

this is working great with nzb.su but I cannot pull any results through with nzbzombie.com and another private one I use. Both sites are newznab. Any idea why this may be?
dirtymurt

Post by dirtymurt »

PSDoff wrote:First off, wow... Amazing app. I only just recently jumped on the bandwagon of automating my NZBs and found your app while playing with my new Nexus 7 and I love it.

I only have one wee problem, which I can't find an answer to, though the question has been raised before.

I'm having some issues connecting it to sabnzbd. My URL for sabnzbd is as follows http://localhost:8080/sabnzbd/

My IP is set to my network IP address, my server port has been both "8080", "8080/sabnzbd", and "8080/sabnzbd/"

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and keep up the good work!
change your host to 0.0.0.0 rather than localhost, localhost is for LAN and 0.0.0.0 will let you connect over WAN (worked for me)