[WP7] MediaHub: SABnzbd, SickBeard & CouchPotato (V2) client

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Decap_dk

[WP7] MediaHub: SABnzbd, SickBeard & CouchPotato (V2) client

Post by Decap_dk »

Hi.
EDIT:

Version 1.3.1.0 has just been released and fixes a bunch of bugs and adds some features. Please see from changelog below:
* Bugfix: Fixed a bug that prevented TV shows to be added when Sick Beard root folder contained backslashes ( \ ).
* Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the CP backend that failed to parse specific CP notifications.
* Bugfix: Fixed bugs with new newznab search feature
* Feature: Ability to disable CouchPotato update notifications
* Performance: Reduced application memory footprint.

Also please follow the following link to the current link for full development changelog that include current changelog and for future updates:
MediaHub Developer Changelog
Just wanting to share a app that I have been working on that is now available on the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace. I was looking for a application that lets me connect to and control my SABnzbd, Sick Beard and CouchPotato installations but as no such app existed I chose to create one by myself. And so MediaHub came to be.

From the marketplace:
MediaHub is a remote control application that will allow you to connect to and control SABnzdb, Sick Beard and CouchPotato (v2) from an intuitive Windows Phone 7 user interface.

Features include

SABnzdb
- Watch and manage your download queue, including pause/resume, set speedlimit, delete items and change details.
- Watch items in your history, retry failed downloads and clear completed.
- Search for and add NZBs directly to SABnzdb. Currently supports NZBMatrix

Sick Beard:
- See which episodes will be available soon and get episode summaries.
- Get an overview of, and manage, your watched TV shows, including pause and delete shows, and force search for individual episodes.
- Get a list of all episodes of a TV show and see episode descriptions and status.
- Enable posters and fanart for your shows
- Change status of individual episodes
- Add new shows!

CouchPotato:
- Manage which movies you want and what quality you want them in.
- See which movies you have already downloaded and get movie info, such as directors, actors and plot description
- Get more information with direct links to IMDB
- Enable posters and fanart for your movies
- Add new movies!

XBMC:
- Experimental feature that let you play any downloaded Sick Beard episode on XBMC.
- Support for multiple XBMC installations

Also, get a nice and convenient list of all your latest acquisitions, and enable live tile to get "at a glance" information about how much your server is working when you're not looking.
If you would like to download and test this application it is available here

Please feel free to post comment, questions and feature requests.

Decap_dk
Last edited by Decap_dk on January 20th, 2013, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stallone

Re: [WP7] MediaHub: SABnzbd, SickBeard & CouchPotato (V2) cl

Post by stallone »

This is a cool app so far. It would be awesome if you allowed host addresses to be URL type addresses rather than only ip addresses. As I don't have a static ip, I use a dynamic dns host to update my ip.

So far I like it though. I haven't got CouchPotato to work yet, I think I have to mess with the port, so that's probably my fault somehow.

Anyway, cool app, I will probably be buying it shortly, I just wanted to make sure it worked for me.
Decap_dk

Post by Decap_dk »

Thank you for the feedback.

Being able to input your host address as URL type are on my to-do list, so hopefully it will be available in an update shortly (when I get time to work on it ;) ).

Regards
Elfman

Post by Elfman »

Just wanted to say that this is exactly the app that I have been wanting. There have been several attempts at it but not have tried to tackle the "Holy Trinity". I really like the first effort! So if this helps at all, please feel free to continue development on it. I will be picking up the full version here shortly after I finish this post. Look for an e-mail from me shortly! Would love to assist in any testing that I can.

Thanks again and really appreciate the effort so far!
tylerwoodward

Post by tylerwoodward »

I was curious if you had an update coming that allowed us to use domain host name such as user.no-ip.org instead of an IP. Because I use my cable ISP and it of course has a dynamic IP address.
Decap_dk

Post by Decap_dk »

Rejoice! Your prayers have been heard (or at least some of your requests).

Over the last month I have used what spare time I have to do a update for MediaHub (version 1.2.0) that will include the following:

* DNS look up for SABnzbd, Sick Beard and CouchPotato both in the main application and for background agent (live tile updates).
* SkyDrive integration so you have the ability to export and import settings
* and of course minor UI fixes and performance improvements.

I am hoping to push the update to certification within the coming week so if all goes well it should be on the marketplace within 1-2 weeks.

Please if you have additional feature requests etc. please write them here or via the support email address in the app... I am happy to hear what you think and what features you would like in future releases.

Kind regards
Decap_dk
Decap_dk

Post by Decap_dk »

Hi

Just wanted you all to know that the new MediaHub 1.2.0 passed certification and will hit the WP Marketplace anytime soon. The new version adds the following major features:

* DNS lookup that will enable you to use DNS servers like DynDNS and no-ip
* SkyDrive integration that let you import/export application settings

Other then this the update include various bug fixes, UI tweaks and performance improvements.

Hope you enjoy the new version.

Regards
Decap_dk
soad112589

Post by soad112589 »

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to put this on the WP Marketplace. Is there any chance you can migrate this to the Windows Store so it can be installed on Windows 8 or Windows RT? It would be great to see the most recent library additions on the start screen in a live tile.

Thanks
Decap_dk

Post by Decap_dk »

soad112589 wrote:Hi

Thanks for taking the time to put this on the WP Marketplace. Is there any chance you can migrate this to the Windows Store so it can be installed on Windows 8 or Windows RT? It would be great to see the most recent library additions on the start screen in a live tile.

Thanks
Hi

Currently I do not have any (real) plans to port this to Win8. I would like to but when I looked into this previously the porting effort was considerably larger then I first expected. That coupled with my very limited spare time to do it and the fact that I do not own a Win8 device this at the moment is not a high priority for me. That might change in the future but currently I will stick to WP platform.

Regards
Decap
wespott

Post by wespott »

Is there a way to connect using SSL?
Decap_dk

Post by Decap_dk »

wespott wrote:Is there a way to connect using SSL?
Not at this moment no...
wespott

Post by wespott »

Decap_dk wrote:
Not at this moment no...
Any plans to add it?
Decap_dk

Post by Decap_dk »

wespott wrote:
Decap_dk wrote:
Not at this moment no...
Any plans to add it?
Not at the moment no. To be honest I have not looked much into this but what I have been able to learn is that WP7 need installation of custom/individual certificates and the process is somewhat comveluted. And that is not even including the coding to bind it together. So this has gotten lower priority.

Maybe I will try and look into this again.
Xmantium

Post by Xmantium »

Definitely the best and ONLY All in One package for Windows Phone!

Its nice and slick interface. Well worth the price compared to the expensive Android counterparts!
rjorge77

Post by rjorge77 »

Hi Decap_dk,

First of all, thanks very much for this Great app ! :)

Id like to ask if you plan to release any updated version soon ? mainly with support for other providers, since Nzbmatrix is gone....

thanks,

regards,

RJ77