[WP7] MediaHub: SABnzbd, SickBeard & CouchPotato (V2) client

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Decap_dk

Re: [WP7] MediaHub: SABnzbd, SickBeard & CouchPotato (V2) cl

Post by Decap_dk »

Carty1970 wrote:One thing I've noticed after the update today is that my "Latest" screen doesn't seem to work any more - it just shows the loading animation. Any ideas? I haven't changed anything and this was working fine before the update!
Yes I have located a bug in how MediaHub parse CP notifications that for some users mean that it has stopped working. I am very sorry that I missed this before releasing the new version.
Carty1970 wrote:[edit] also I just noticed that when I setup nzbs.org, when I click the + icon on the Sab panel, the app crashes. I sent a report via the in built report proceed
Yes I have also located this bug. If you have not gotten my mail. Please try and add http:// to your host. My implementation of newznab rely on being able to fetch server capabilities which should be available through the api (according to newznab api specification). I have tested on nzbs.org (https://nzbs.org/api?t=caps) and they do not announce any capabilities which I believe will result in MediaHub not being able to search. I do not have a login to nzbs.org but could someone try and post on their forum why this is?
Decap_dk

Post by Decap_dk »

Hi

Pleased to announce that MediaHub 1.3.1.0 has been released and should fix the last issues with connecting to CouchPotato. This new version brings the following:
From Changelog
* Bugfix: Fixed a bug that prevented TV shows to be added when Sick Beard root folder contained backslashes ( \ ).
* Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the CP backend that failed to parse specific CP notifications.
* Bugfix: Fixed bugs with new newznab search feature
* Feature: Ability to disable CouchPotato update notifications
* Performance: Reduced application memory footprint.
Please (as always) report any issues to me... Also, what features would you like to see come to MediaHub? I have some thoughts myself but I would like to hear from you guys what you think MediaHub is missing?
rjorge77

Post by rjorge77 »

Hi,

Thats great ! thanks for your hard work! :)

if you dont mind, here's my suggestions :

SABnzbd section :

- more than 1 newsnazb indexer support
- Browse all categories each indexer supports
- Restart SABnzbd option
- Add NZB by file or url. (ex: via WP IE Browser)
- Pause NZB download for "X" time

SickBeard / CouchPotato section :

- Allow to search for a movie/show of our own collection list
- add Alphabetically quick lookup option ("a-la" WP) for our own collection list
- Multiple view layouts
- Restart option

What do you think ?

regards,

RJ77
Fetti Brasi

Post by Fetti Brasi »

Please help me. I am trying to set up my mediahub for my Nokia lumia 900. And I have no clue what to do.
Last edited by Fetti Brasi on January 31st, 2013, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fetti Brasi

Post by Fetti Brasi »

I have a friend who showed me this app and I immediately fell in love. The only problem iam having is that I do not know how to set it up. I know nothing about a port or ip address. Sad I know. But I have a Nokia Lumia 900. So if anybody can tell me what to do I would greatly appreciate it.
goystein

Post by goystein »

I'm guessing if you know nothing about the ip address or port, you don't have any sickbeard/couchpotato/sabnzbd server(s) running either? In that case, look into getting that up and running first, then set up the app.

Decap, thanks for this app, just discovered (and bought) it yesterday :)
I noticed on the couchpotato page that it's listing one movie as next release (or something, I need to be on my home wifi to access my server), this release date is different from the release date when I look at all the movies in my couchpotato list. I'm guessing the next release is using some dvd/blu-ray release date? It would be great if this next release could be clicked, and all movies would be listed with the expected date for download availability.
Fetti Brasi

Post by Fetti Brasi »

I tried but im not getting anything. Is there a way for you to email me the instructions? I have a Nokia Lumia 900 my email is [email protected]. Please somebody help I feel like I brought the app for no reason
Decap_dk

Post by Decap_dk »

Fetti Brasi wrote:I tried but im not getting anything. Is there a way for you to email me the instructions? I have a Nokia Lumia 900 my email is [email protected]. Please somebody help I feel like I brought the app for no reason
Hi

You need to install SAB, Sick Beard and/or Couch Potato to get MediaHub to work. Please see the install instructions for these server applications on the various home pages. When setting up MH go to settings. From here enable the features you would like (SAB, SB and/or CP). Flick to the right to get to the specific settings. From here you can enter the host and port settings for each server. For SABnzbd this could be host 10.0.0.2 (depending on the IP of the machine you installed SABnzbd on) and port 8080. Then you also need a API key. This can be found under settings -> general -> Api key for SAB. Enter this string into MH. You need to do something simmilar for Sick Beard and CouchPotato.

But again. Please let me stress this. You need working installation of SABnzbd, Sick Beard and/or CouchPotato to use this application. MediaHub is just a "controller" for these server applications.

Hope it helps.
Arkitekt

Post by Arkitekt »

Decap_dk wrote:
Please (as always) report any issues to me... Also, what features would you like to see come to MediaHub? I have some thoughts myself but I would like to hear from you guys what you think MediaHub is missing?
Not that they are very big apps, but what about adding in support for Headphones and Lazy Librarian?
Parmezana

Post by Parmezana »

Hi Decap, and hello everyone.
This is my first post here, I generally don't have/use forum accounts, but I have been following this thread for quite some time.
First off, I wish to thank and congratulate on the awesome work done on this application, seamless, native feel and great design! Most of my iOS and android friends are so jealous of it :)

If possible, however, I wished to ask about this CP issue everyone is talking about.
My API and settings are probably set correctly, as in the "latest" tab, I get the snatched, downloaded summary for CP. I can also send movie requests from the app, that works great too.
the "Couchpotato" tab however, although showing the green "connected", never gets populated.. and clicking on "wanted movies" always brings the same "still processing" message.
Do you think there may be a fault anywhere in my CP installation? (not that I have physically tempered with any of the installation files, everything was done through it's web console)
anyone else has the same problem?
rjorge77

Post by rjorge77 »

Hi Decap,

Any plan to future MediaHub update ? :)

br,

rj77
Arkitekt

Post by Arkitekt »

Been a long time, any updates planned? or perhaps adding in NZBDrone?