SABNzbd GUI for iPhone

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: SABNzbd GUI for iPhone

Post by myNZB »

I’m currently working on version 0.3, this version will have fixes which people have email about (2gb bug etc..), hopefully it should be released in the next 2 weeks.
mtehonica
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by mtehonica »

myNZB wrote: Hi guys,

I'm the developer of myNZB, throught i'll show my face :),

Thanks to all the people who have emailed me regarding this application with comments and suggestions, i have taken these onboard.

Welcome!  Just bought the app before I found this thread and love it!  Hoping to see frequent updates!  Would love to see ability to see history of downloads and rearrange downloads!
fawkes

Post by fawkes »

While being on the subject, I still believe a thread dedicated to MyNZB would be best, but the creator of MyNZB didn't make one and I do not wish to make one without approval from MyNZB. Therefore I will just add my suggestion here, the only thing I feel the Newzbin app still has which MyNZB lacks is auto-refresh so you can see the download in real time and a way to add downloads to the queue without having to go through so many steps, just touching one of the search results should give you the option to add the it to the queue without having to leave the search result window, makes adding a lot of files much easier. Alternatively one could select several files to add to the queue at once. Those are the only reason I still keep the Newzbin app on my touch. Hope you can take my suggestions into consideration  :)
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

The version im working on (0.3) has autorefresh :) 15,30,60 sec intervals
steve51184

Post by steve51184 »

hi there i'm trying to get this to work on my iphone but i can't get it to show on my iphone

also to the guy who made mynzb.. any chance of a OS 2.2 version?
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Hi steve51184, I'm afraid only 3.0 is supported due to some api functions. update to 3.0 :)
steve51184

Post by steve51184 »

myNZB wrote: Hi steve51184, I'm afraid only 3.0 is supported due to some api functions. update to 3.0 :)
no thanks i'm happy with 2.2 :)
geebee
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by geebee »

steve51184 wrote:
myNZB wrote: Hi steve51184, I'm afraid only 3.0 is supported due to some api functions. update to 3.0 :)
Wow.

3.0.1 is far superior, but I am sure you have a reason.
steve51184

Post by steve51184 »

geebee wrote:
steve51184 wrote:
Wow.

3.0.1 is far superior, but I am sure you have a reason.
3.x can't do anything that 2.x can't... for me at least (other then run mynzb but i don't need it now)

and yes i have a reason and that is i have a LOT of apps and don't want to 1. lose them all and have to reinstall them all and 2. lose all my save data for all my apps and games and like i said for me 3.x has nothing i can't have on 2.x but feel free to prove me wrong ;)
Last edited by steve51184 on August 1st, 2009, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
interfacelift

Post by interfacelift »

You can upgrade from 2.x to 3.x without losing your app's data or your apps themselves.
steve51184

Post by steve51184 »

no you can't
interfacelift

Post by interfacelift »

Uh yeah, you can. Having upgraded nearly fifty iPhones (I do IT for my company and sales reps an execs get them - plus my own personal phones), I can assure you it can.

Furthermore, I'm also ACMT certified.

Don't believe me? Read Apple's support document on updating iPhones. It specifically states "* Updating your iPhone or iPod touch does not affect user content or settings."
steve51184

Post by steve51184 »

but i have a jailbroken iphone...
stanpete

Post by stanpete »

So do I. I was also a bit paranoid but I remember updating to 3.0, restoring with my latest backup and having my old preferences in
at least most of the apps.

st
Camelot

Post by Camelot »

yea, the application data can also be restored from a backup. Only disadvantage of updating/restoring a backup of a jailbroken 2.x when upgrading to 3.x is that you might be getting along some old crud that isn't needed. It's like upgrading from Leopard to Snow Leopard and choosing to do an update rather then a clean install...