SABNzbd GUI for iPhone

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
steve51184

Re: SABNzbd GUI for iPhone

Post by steve51184 »

but i've been playing some games for over 7 months... there's no way i'm starting those games again :P so again there's only disadvantages and no real advantages.. i mean i've had copy and paste and mms and a video recorder for like 1-2 years on my iphone nothing new there :P

p.s. my iphone does not show up in itunes so i can't backup or restore (i use ifunbox to get things on there)
stanpete

Post by stanpete »

this is starting to get off topic... ;-)

but just one thing - why don't you ssh to your iphone and just save the important folders/preferences to your harddrive ?
I forgot where they're located but i guess google will tell you in no time.

i'd update to 3.0 if only because more and more apps will require it.

st
steve51184

Post by steve51184 »

stanpete wrote: this is starting to get off topic... ;-)

but just one thing - why don't you ssh to your iphone and just save the important folders/preferences to your harddrive ?
I forgot where they're located but i guess google will tell you in no time.

i'd update to 3.0 if only because more and more apps will require it.

st
yeah i was thinking of ssh'ing my files over as backups but was unsure if that would work
steve51184

Post by steve51184 »

pair of dimes wrote: steve51184 can you end this discussion please? The myNZB author obviously isn't going to back port for 2.x support. No need to reply to this.
i didn't start it and i wasn't going to ignore peoples questions... but i'll stop ;)
steve51184

Post by steve51184 »

pair of dimes wrote: not being mean just sick of reading about it  :-*
ok well you don't have to read it do you? and if someone asks me a question i'll answer it but this topic has nothing to do with the mynzb app as he hijacked the topic from that "Newzbin tool" app and as that's long dead it makes this topic long dead ;)

not being mean :-*
chocobill

Post by chocobill »

3.0.1 looks great! now all I need is an iphone...
cave

Post by cave »

Maybe a stupid question ... but where can I buy/download SabNzbd GUI for iPhone ?
rAf

Post by rAf »

Hi In 0.5.0 there is a mobile template, you can use it to control SABnzbd from your iphone webbrowser.