clnns searches newznab providers on the command line.
* configurable for multiple newznab hosts.
* 'send to SABnzbd+' functionality.
* pronounced 'coolness'.
* Python3 - http://www.python.org/
* feedparser - https://pypi.python.org/pypi/feedparser/
Code: Select all
clnns.py [--opts] [query]
* currently *nix only - but compatible with Windows too if you fix the config path.
* config is created on first run - requires editing.
* first host is searched by default; specify other with: -p alias
* hosts format is: alias = http://www.url.com/;apikey;optional_desc
* if [sabnzbd] section is uncommented and configured the default action becomes sendtosab - use -d switch to force nzb download.
Please report any issues on the GitHub page, although I will try to answer any queries listed here too.
All feedback is appreciated, and feature requests will be considered.