myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Hydden

Re: myNZB

Post by Hydden »

geebee wrote:
Mrkennedy wrote: Still having trouble with mine

can someone post what their settings are (or an example of what they look like)

Name?
Host - Is this your ip address 192.168.x.x?
Port - 8080
username - if you have one
password - as above
api key - yes
api key - copied from sabnzb
htts - off

That IP will only work on your internal wifi network, not if you are connected via your phone network. You will need to put your external IP in there and port forward 8080 through your router to the 192.68.x.x IP.
Confirmed.  But everything else you have is correct, as far as settings go.
Make sure you remember to port forward 8080 to your 192.168.x.x and open it up on your firewall.  Some say they didn't have to do this, but it's the only thing that worked on my network.
Last edited by Hydden on May 28th, 2010, 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mrkennedy

Post by Mrkennedy »

Thanks doubled checked the settings on my router and had the worng ip in there.

What address would i need to get this working outside my wifi area?

Having a small issue that it's getting timed out, only if reset phone it will work for an hour or so then back to timed out error
Last edited by Mrkennedy on May 28th, 2010, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dialagranny

Post by dialagranny »

reno55 wrote: Can someone help me figure out why I cant get mynzbd to connect. I have port 8080 forwarded to 192.168.0.196 on my router and I can connect through safari on the iphone.

I left the username and password blank for the screenshot but I also have those filled in.......this makes no sense to me
I has the same problem - not sure if its SABnzbd or ISPs, but port 8080 seems to be a bit of trouble to forward. Try changing the default port to something else, make sure you update the port forwarding and you should be singing.
BrianAz

Post by BrianAz »

dialagranny wrote:
reno55 wrote: Can someone help me figure out why I cant get mynzbd to connect. I have port 8080 forwarded to 192.168.0.196 on my router and I can connect through safari on the iphone.

I left the username and password blank for the screenshot but I also have those filled in.......this makes no sense to me
I has the same problem - not sure if its SABnzbd or ISPs, but port 8080 seems to be a bit of trouble to forward. Try changing the default port to something else, make sure you update the port forwarding and you should be singing.
Why not just configure a VPN instead of port forwarding? $30 for a router that will allow DD-WRT. More secure anyway.
BrianAz

Post by BrianAz »

Could we add the option to change the Category of a NZB along with it's Title just prior to hitting the + sign to add it to the SABnzb+ queue? Sometimes I'll forget to pause the queue before adding something and it doesn't move it to the right folders. Re: changing the title... sometimes they are quite convoluted and difficult to understand by anyone in my house but me.

Thx,
Brian
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Hi,

Just a quick update to let you know that the next version of myNZB is being worked on and will be Universal (iPhone, iPad).

It’s taking longer then I thought due to alot of code redesign and tweaks.

I have started adding more NZB sites aswell. Newzbin will be totally removed.

Thanks  :)
xtinct101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by xtinct101 »

might not want to totally remove as it seems newzbin is back.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

oh newzbin back hehe ;D
charlesv

Post by charlesv »

FYI, it doesn't look like myNZB works with the iOS 4 GM released recently. I'm happy to beta test if you need. :)
Shadowdragon

Post by Shadowdragon »

Hello all,

I thought for sure someone would have had this issues as there are already 25 pages of commnets and issues.  Here it goes...

I can from myNZB on my 3G network launch the app and go to nzbmatrix and look up something I want.  I can then tap the + icon and submit the nzb to my sabnzbd server and it gets there.  The main screen shows the entry and says it is retrieving the nzb.  And that is it.  It doesnt update beyond that point.  I can go into safari and go to my sab server inside my network and see the web page, I can see my item being downloaded.  This tells me port forwarding is set up correctly.  When I go back to myNZB the main screen is blank, and there is no history either.  As far as I can tell it working other than myNZB isn't getting any progress reports from sab to tell me how the download is going.

Any ideas as to why myNZB is not giving me the progress of my requested downloads?

Thank you any assistance.

**UPDATE**  I figured it out.  On the general config page in SABnzbd there is a setting for SABnzbd Host and typically 0.0.0.0 is enough to make it go, in fact there are some posts in this long thread which say 0.0.0.0 is fine and has worked for others.  For me I had to put in the IP address of the host pc.  Once done, I could see the progress of downloads and the History tab filled up.
Last edited by Shadowdragon on June 11th, 2010, 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
xtrips

Post by xtrips »

Hello,

Did you try myNzb under the iPhone 4.0 GM version (8A293)?
It crashes upon starting.
Am I the only one experiencing the crashes?

Thanks
killerkebab

Post by killerkebab »

I've got a connection problem, the app says it cannot connect to host.
I have my router set to forward port 8080 to 192.168.1.190, myNZB settings say:

name:
host: 192.168.1.190
port: 8080
user/pass
API: yes (copied)
HTTPS: no

I noticed some people have had trouble forwarding 8080 so I just changed it to a random number (16454) on the router, iphone, and sabnzbd and that wouldn't work either.
cave

Post by cave »

charlesv wrote: FYI, it doesn't look like myNZB works with the iOS 4 GM released recently. I'm happy to beta test if you need. :)
Same problem here ... removing the app and reinstalling it does NOT solvethe problem !
Also wants to beta test if it helps you ...
mtehonica
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by mtehonica »

xtrips wrote: Hello,

Did you try myNzb under the iPhone 4.0 GM version (8A293)?
It crashes upon starting.
Am I the only one experiencing the crashes?

Thanks
This has been happening to me since iOS 4 GM was released last week too.  I assume there will be an update to support iOS 4 soon after it is released to the public.
tylor

Post by tylor »

I am also having the crash issue with the new ios4, looking forward to an update
:-)