myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
PainToad

Re: myNZB

Post by PainToad »

This is pathetic. Not only does it take him ages to add nzbs.org support but when he does, he drops support for 3.1.3 firmware (for no reason other than lazy coding [he didn't even know at first if the new SDK could compile for older fw, what a joke]). And for a cherry on top his update is riddled with problems. Guess that's the problem with the App Store, amateur developers suddenly think they can charge others for their learning experiences. Off to give 1 star.
rob151515

Post by rob151515 »

Just got the new update and it's working - Awesome work Thankyou!

One thing I have noticed, and this could be something I've missed, but I don't have the ability to resume a single item from the paused state?

Is it just me or can you not do this? I have SABnzb setup to pause everything by default so I can review before it starts to download. I then usually manually unpause the items as I see fit.

If this is not possible in the current version, could you please add it sometime in future?
tylor

Post by tylor »

Working for me running on Windows but seem to be having an issue with NzbMatrix, just receive the following error upon searching "NZB Matrix: Error Not Found" - anybody else having issues with nzb matrix?

Also seem to be having an issue with Nzb.org, wont successfully add to queue example below (have replaced username and password)

index.php!action=getnzb&nzbid=355380&i=username&h=password&dl=1 
Last edited by tylor on July 22nd, 2010, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
bazzabw

Post by bazzabw »

tylor wrote: Working for me running on Windows but seem to be having an issue with NzbMatrix, just receive the following error upon searching "NZB Matrix: Error Not Found" - anybody else having issues with nzb matrix?

Also seem to be having an issue with Nzb.org, wont successfully add to queue example below (have replaced username and password)

index.php!action=getnzb&nzbid=355380&i=username&h=password&dl=1   

I too having the NZBMATRIX Problem, Username & Key both correct just receive the following error upon searching "NZB Matrix: Error Not Found"
Other than that its works fine.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

http://nzbmatrix.info/ nzbmatrix status

NZBMatrix API:  Issues

Notice

API is getting hammered, we have disabled the API system to allow the sites to work.

UPDATE: Download API enabled again, working on a solution for a more complete fix.

i'll look into this
JayBird

Post by JayBird »

Update working nicely here, thanks!!
bazzabw

Post by bazzabw »

I can't seem to be able to download an nzb from the newzbin search . It adds a bookmark but the + icon does nothing
Am I missing something?
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

bazzabw have you set username & password in sabnzbd (newzbin section)?
bazzabw

Post by bazzabw »

myNZB wrote: bazzabw have you set username & password in sabnzbd (newzbin section)?
Yes username and password entered correctly
When pressing the + icon it shows up in warnings saying have you set username password like you said but it has no problem adding nzb to my bookmarks when pressing the bookmark icon so username password ok
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

bazzabw username & password in sabnzbd not myNZB, seems you have not setup them up (sabnzbd -> config -> index sites)
durin

Post by durin »

Just upgraded to myNZB 0.4.3 and it is still crashing for me.

- iPhone 3GS w/ iOS 4.0.1

- SABnzb 0.5.3 for Windows

- API Key & password enabled, HTTPS disabled.

Would appreciate any advise.
Mystery

Post by Mystery »

PainToad wrote: This is pathetic. Not only does it take him ages to add nzbs.org support but when he does, he drops support for 3.1.3 firmware (for no reason other than lazy coding [he didn't even know at first if the new SDK could compile for older fw, what a joke]). And for a cherry on top his update is riddled with problems. Guess that's the problem with the App Store, amateur developers suddenly think they can charge others for their learning experiences. Off to give 1 star.
bit harsh , I'm sure the developer will get 3.1.3 support working soon enough I'm even happy to test if need be..   It's a great app and has been since the start.  Just got to be patient :)
bazzabw

Post by bazzabw »

myNZB wrote: bazzabw username & password in sabnzbd not myNZB, seems you have not setup them up (sabnzbd -> config -> index sites)
Now all works sweet... Thanks for your promp responses and help.... Your a legend , keep up the great work
durin

Post by durin »

durin wrote: Just upgraded to myNZB 0.4.3 and it is still crashing for me.

- iPhone 3GS w/ iOS 4.0.1

- SABnzb 0.5.3 for Windows

- API Key & password enabled, HTTPS disabled.

Would appreciate any advise.
Sorry something must have went screwy with my iPhone.  I clicked install, it looked like it installed 0.4.3 - but then I just went back into app store and the update was still available.  I installed it and its working now.
Mankymanning

Post by Mankymanning »

Fantastic app! Thanks for fixing it quickly for iOS4. Ignore the idiot who had a go at you.

I do have a small problem in that it doesn't seem to be able to download nzbs.org nzbs successfully, they all error? Any ideas?

Instance has no attribute 'groups'