myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: myNZB

Post by myNZB »

Mankymanning you got your id and hash from RSS page on nzbs?

look for this string at the top of page --> Add this string to your feed URL to allow NZB downloads without logging in: &i=&h= :)
Mankymanning

Post by Mankymanning »

Yes I already did ghat, without that it wouldn't have let me search. I just can't download any nzbs
rinkerw

Post by rinkerw »

I think i have done all the proper searches and read all that I can find, but still can't find a solution to my issue:

When I go to the NZB tab to search wherever/whatever...
the only thing that is available for a search is NZBIndex.  All other servers (NZBMatrix, NZBs.org and Newzbin) are greyed out/disabled.  Am I missing something here?  I haven't had an issue with this in the past and I have my newzbin login/password information typed in the server...

Any help is greatly appreciated...
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

rinkerw go to homescreen -> settings -> scroll down to myNZB and fill in settings :)
rinkerw

Post by rinkerw »

Ok....now I feel really dumb!  8)  I just never scrolled down on that screen, as before there wasn't anything else down there...

THANK YOU!!!!  :D
jjabs

Post by jjabs »

Just upgraded now and still not working

3.1.3 3GS

Itunes state should work on 3.2 or later
meemorize

Post by meemorize »

Just wanted to give some quick feedback since I was one of the people pointing out that the initial release didn't work on iOS4 a couple of days ago.

First off: many thanks. iOS4.0.1 and myNZB 4.3.1 is working great together.

The only thing not working is matrix searching.. I get the same "not found" error others have also reported.

Thanks.
maxrogers

Post by maxrogers »

Thanks for the update!! Here is my iTunes review. I thought we all might be able to chat about/discuss about some of the features etc that I mentioned here and better ideas etc. Mostly, just thanks for getting us running again! We know it is a LOT of work!  ;)

Thanks! This is the best version yet + no more crashing! Here are my suggestions/notes:
  » Finally a version that doesn't crash for me when "fast-scrolling!!"  ;D
  » Get nzbrus.com search in there! It is lesser-known but one of the best by far!
  » Heres to hoping you can implement two new(er) Sab+ features:
     1) Rename the download (this is really handy! It gives it the proper folder name on completion)
     2) Pause/Unpause individual downloads (I have paused items that I have to go to the web to unpause right now!)
  » On the NZB tab add another option to the + button that allows you to add a nzb rss feed <-- this would be HUGE!!! That way we can add some lesser known ones and it would be less of a headache for you to add everything under the sun (oh, and let us name them of course so they can show up on the bottom of the list for us to browse with the rest.)
  » Oh yeah! Fast App Switching (would sure make copy-pasting a link in from the web etc. wayyyy easier!!)

Thanks again for a great update to a great app!  :D
xtinct101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by xtinct101 »

I'm on the Iphone 3G iOS 4.0.1, myNZB(latest 1 on appstore) and SABnzbd for windows. I am still getting the crashes. I've tried re-installing myNZB but it crashes about 10sec after it loads up.

*update: Some additional info, without the api key for the server it doesnt seem to crash. Once i add the api key the crashes begin again.
Last edited by xtinct101 on July 22nd, 2010, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PainToad

Post by PainToad »

Mystery wrote:
PainToad wrote: This is pathetic. Not only does it take him ages to add nzbs.org support but when he does, he drops support for 3.1.3 firmware (for no reason other than lazy coding [he didn't even know at first if the new SDK could compile for older fw, what a joke]). And for a cherry on top his update is riddled with problems. Guess that's the problem with the App Store, amateur developers suddenly think they can charge others for their learning experiences. Off to give 1 star.
bit harsh , I'm sure the developer will get 3.1.3 support working soon enough I'm even happy to test if need be..   It's a great app and has been since the start.  Just got to be patient :)
Will he even add support for 3.1.3? Who knows. He seems to ignore negative feedback if it's not a easy fix.
Droll

Post by Droll »

Droll wrote:
theaccuser wrote:
Droll wrote:
Remove and re-install myNZB?

Same issue in 0.5.3
No dice... Still not working after remove and re-install of myNZB.  Can those that are having success after the update please post the OS that SABNZB is running on?

MYNzb what other information can I provide you to troubleshoot this issue.  Can any Mac sabnzb users out there confirm they are having the same issue?

Thanks!
tylor

Post by tylor »

Last edited by tylor on July 24th, 2010, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjabs

Post by jjabs »

Any News on 3.1.3 then?
PainToad

Post by PainToad »

Doesn't sound like it. Not like we're talking about a 99c app here either. Really is a joke.

EDIT: And we still wait.
Last edited by PainToad on July 26th, 2010, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

3.1.3 is in the works, will need testers soon.