myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Bhodisava

Re: myNZB

Post by Bhodisava »

Thanks for giving us this great prog, i use it almost every day on my iphone and ipad, i noticed one little bug in the newest version. When i goto nzbmatrix rss feeds, the sizes seem to be incorrect.

Small issue certainly no prob for me, but i thought i mention it here.

Regards and keep up de good work.

Bhodisava
fafoulon

Post by fafoulon »

Hi,

Thanks for the nice App.

I found a bug, in the Search section, I have only binsearch that is enabled, the rest is randomly enabled (and not according to the preferences).
I think there is a mixed up in the "cellForRowAtIndexPath" of your UITableView, because when I scroll down, the first cell is released, and then there is NZBIndex enabled, because it reuses the free cell.
Could you look at this please, because I would like to use NewzLeech, but I cannot, it's always disabled (even if it's enabled in my preferences).

Thanks
Vdub

Post by Vdub »

Milwo wrote: Why oh why can I not get this thing to work? I am running a brand new ipod touch with the latest iOS and MyNZB. I have followed the instructions below, tried with the internal (192. . .) and the external IP (84. . .) addresses. In both cases I get an error: "server with the specified hostname could not be found". I believe the router listens to port 8080 fine, because I can access the computer running the sab from other computers in the LAN, using that very port.

I'd love this thing to work, but what is wrong?
I don´t think the problem is related to your firewall (may be wrong) but if port 8080 was not forwarded correctly for the machine running Sabnzbd you would get a connection error (rather than this specific one related to "host" you get now).

You don´t happend to have any blank spaces or similar in the host name? Just a thought...
vest1968

Post by vest1968 »

First post, first SABnzbd, first Iphone.... First everything and stuck with a question....  ??? ???

Please help with a setup question.

I have SABnzbd setup on a QNAP 409 turbo, it is running great. I also have connected myNZB to my Qnap this also works fine..... But:

I have a Newzbin account, but no idea how to access it from myNZB.... Everything is greyed out and I can not figure out how to acces my account and how to search for files ???????

Can anyone help me, I have tried to find the answer on this forum but must admit I have not read through all 42 pages.... Hope to be pointed in the right direction...

Thnx in advance
NK26

Post by NK26 »

vest1968 wrote: First post, first SABnzbd, first Iphone.... First everything and stuck with a question....  ??? ???

Please help with a setup question.

I have SABnzbd setup on a QNAP 409 turbo, it is running great. I also have connected myNZB to my Qnap this also works fine..... But:

I have a Newzbin account, but no idea how to access it from myNZB.... Everything is greyed out and I can not figure out how to acces my account and how to search for files ???????

Can anyone help me, I have tried to find the answer on this forum but must admit I have not read through all 42 pages.... Hope to be pointed in the right direction...

Thnx in advance
Do you have your credentials entered in settings?
vest1968

Post by vest1968 »

No, i do not know where to enter them??? I cannot find anywhere that says something about settings
Please assist a n00b....
vest1968

Post by vest1968 »

Yahooo, figured it out.... great app, thnx for that.....  ;D ;D ;D
davem7

Post by davem7 »

Hi there,

Just downloaded your app, looks great. However you might think about adding an option for connections. I run my sabnzbd instance through a proxy so that I can put it in a non-root directory of my webserver, so that I access it through:

http://my-url.com/sabnzbd/

As far as I can see, there's no way to set this as a connection option in myNZB. Whilst I can get around the problem using virtual domains or whatever, this is my preferred way of having things set up. So if you could add an option for "root path" or whatever you want to call it, that would be great.

Thanks!
johnnytk36

Post by johnnytk36 »

I added the mynzb backup file to mynzd, but how do i restore the settings. Do i have to rename the file?
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Johnnytk36: rename file to myNZB.restore to restore settings :)
johnnytk36

Post by johnnytk36 »

myNZB wrote: Johnnytk36: rename file to myNZB.restore to restore settings :)
Thanks, i figured it was something like that. Awesome response time too.
c_k

Post by c_k »

myNZB is great for commanding SABnzbd!

Feature request:

1./ Multitasking so I don't loose my search results when I change to another application for a short while

2./ Ability to change server instantly instead of having to wait for it to timeout if you are unable to access it

I look forward to these features if possible :D

Cheers!
bombar9933

Post by bombar9933 »

great app  8)

here's a small bugreport:
- start the app with a default server that's not available
- switch the server to an available one (btw would be fine to be able switch before the timeout)
--> change categories dialog for queued items is not updated

and some feature requests:
- sorting results of nzb seach (nzb matrix)
- enable extended search options (nzb matrix)

Cheers
arto65

Post by arto65 »

@vest1968: if you haven't found by now, you have to go the settings app on your iPhone, then scroll down to mynzb. There, you'll be able to set everything up.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked:
Will it be possible that mynzb automatically transfers the category from nzbmatrix to sabnzbd ? It would be cool not to set it manually every time
The nfo viewing feature would be amazing. Do you think it'll be in the next version?
Will it be possible to set the automatic shutdown/sleep from mynzb?

Thanks a lot for this app, I use it everyday, and it's so magical that I like to show it every time I get a chance!
RustyKnight

Post by RustyKnight »

I'm enjoying using mynzb, but I'd love to some minor changes.

1. The ability to switch servers without the need to go to the settings
2. The ability to "check" items to be downloaded, like moving mail, instead of needing to tap twice to add each item, annoying when you want to add multiple items
3. 4.2.x resume ability

Cheers
Shane