myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
newsleecher

Re: myNZB

Post by newsleecher »

Hey can you add NZB.su to your program? It has an api as well as free keys and the nzbs are categorized and renamed etc.

Thanks!
joshstrange

Post by joshstrange »

First off, Love your program, I have convinced ~3 other people to buy this app because it works so well!

Small question though, why is NZBMatrix limited to 16 results? Newzbin will let you choose how many results to show and regardless why can't you have different pages of results. IE. at the bottom of the results that lets you load the next page of search results
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

joshstrange wrote: Small question though, why is NZBMatrix limited to 16 results? Newzbin will let you choose how many results to show and regardless why can't you have different pages of results. IE. at the bottom of the results that lets you load the next page of search results
Hi,

I think it's a limitation of the NZBMatrix API, and until they fix that, 3rd party programs won't be able to display more results.

Regards,
Jérôme
newsleecher

Post by newsleecher »

joshstrange wrote: IE. at the bottom of the results that lets you load the next page of search results
I agree, just like rss readers it should allow to load more?
matty

Post by matty »

Hi, just a couple of things....

I bought myNZB a few weeks ago and now it's started giving an error titled SABnzbd Error with the body "expect one parameter" whenever i try to add an nzb to the queue. I havent made any changes to my NAS and have rebooted it to see if it clears the error to no avail. Any ideas?

Also, it would be great if the searches could have a size range added to them. This is invaluable for filtering the rubbish.

New features aside though, I'd really like to be able to use the software again :(
gustovier

Post by gustovier »

Just wanted to put my request in there for Fast app switching, so I don't have to re-enter search criteria when switching between safari and other apps such as IMDB...
Houdini1980

Start up help

Post by Houdini1980 »

I'm sorry to request help on my first post, but I have been hacking away at myNZB for about four hours now and I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Under the server details I am entering as follows:

Name ; Mac

Host ; My static ip address **.**.***.*
Port ; 8080
Username and password as on SABnzbd
API ; as on SABnzbd
API key is enabled
and HTTPS is off

(am I right in thinking it needs to be this and not the details for Giganews - which is who I use

and i repeatedly get:

SABnzbd Error: The request timed out

on my iphone.

I have the box "Host SABnzbd should listen on" empty (as well as trying it with "Localhost" in)

The only possible issue I haven't tried it that on a port checker although I belieive I've forwarded 8080 it is showing blocked.

Can someone please suggest a fix for this? If I can change the Port what is suitable?

Fearful of changing too much and losing access on my home computer.
arto65

Post by arto65 »

@Houdini1980
1) Change Listen on to 0.0.0.0 or the ip address of the computer running sabnzbd (its own address). See here the manual : http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/configure-general-v2
2) Deactivate temporarily username and password
3) Try other ports (anything will work, but choose something close to 8080, like 8085).
4) Try accessing sabnzbd+ with a browser first, either from a computer or a mobile.

Since it seems this issue is a problem with Sabnzbd+, not with mynzb, you'll probably get more help on other threads. But I hope this four points here will help you solve your problem!
simieski

Post by simieski »

myNZB wrote: http://nzbmatrix.info/ nzbmatrix status

NZBMatrix API:   Issues

Notice

API is getting hammered, we have disabled the API system to allow the sites to work.

UPDATE: Download API enabled again, working on a solution for a more complete fix.

i'll look into this
Hi, I also have this problem. What do you mean by download API enabled again?
simieski

Post by simieski »

bazzabw wrote:
tylor wrote: Working for me running on Windows but seem to be having an issue with NzbMatrix, just receive the following error upon searching "NZB Matrix: Error Not Found" - anybody else having issues with nzb matrix?

Also seem to be having an issue with Nzb.org, wont successfully add to queue example below (have replaced username and password)

index.php!action=getnzb&nzbid=355380&i=username&h=password&dl=1   

I too am having the same problem. Did anyone ever find a solution?

I too having the NZBMATRIX Problem, Username & Key both correct just receive the following error upon searching "NZB Matrix: Error Not Found"
Other than that its works fine.
arto65

Post by arto65 »

@simieski
Your problem has to do with nzbmatrix, not Mynzb nor sabnzbd...
Maybe you should ask that question in the Nzbmatrix forums!
arto65

Post by arto65 »

Thanks again for Mynzb, I use it all the time.
I couldn't find how to do some tasks, so I post it here as feature requests.

Feature requests:
Add the Bookmark-RSS feed from NZBmatrix
Add any kind of nzb RSS feed
Save links temporarily. If I don't have access to my computer (it's switched off or inaccessible), would it be possible to save the links I want to download for later? And then, when I can connect to my sabnzbd server, send all the links at once ? Ideally it would be manual, not automatic, so as to avoid sending the links to the wrong server

BTW, do you have any idea if it will be possible to transfer the category setting from nzbmatrix to sabnzbd automatically ?

Thanks!
fableman

Post by fableman »

I just tried myNZB and it works ok.

Missing alot of functions liek advanced search , soo I can set max and min MB on the free search pages.

Better functions with nzbmatrix. Why not grab the movie icons and possibility to show the nfo information from site. (if thats possible from there api)
The nzbmatrix API got lots of function you can use in  mynzb I really hope you will take the time to add alot better support.

and missing support for nzbxxx.com

Keep up the work, Iam sure you do your best for the money you get :)
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Hi,

Just a quick update to let you know guys that 0.4.6 is in development :)
TheBiGW
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by TheBiGW »

This may have been mentioned before, but does myNZB support SABnzbd 0.6.0 ?