myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
airguy

Re: myNZB

Post by airguy »

BaileyB wrote:Loved this app on my iphone, are there any plans for a Android version?
Another vote from this former IOS user!! Loved this for my Iphone. But most of us "hackers" are finding out that Android suits us more, so lots are switching!

Keep up the great work. Looks like I have to buy SABmobile for the time being.....
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

airguy wrote:Looks like I have to buy SABmobile for the time being.....
Let me know if you have issues with it ;-)

Cheers,
Jérôme
timcdn

Post by timcdn »

FEATURE REQUEST

Most of the people that use feeds have Sab pause the download automatically so that unwanted files aren't downloaded.

Could you move the pause/resume toggle to the main page so that we don't have to change the setting to resume on that secondary page?

Thanks
throwaway

Post by throwaway »

2 feature requests

1) URL Scheme so that at the least other apps/webapps can launch myNZB, it would be amazing if you extended on it so that we could do something like this:
mynzb://newzbin/6395054 that would add the report "6395054" to the queue. This would allow people to extend on your program and I can already see the bookmarklet that you run on newzbin, or other sites that are supported, in mobile safari that changes all of the nzb links from http://newzbin.com/browse/post/6395054/ to mynzb://newzbin/6395054 so that you can add NZB's (At least from supported sites) to myNZB. I would never expect you to spend a ton of time coding this but I don't think that it would be too hard to add in some code that passes the newzbin ID to whatever function you were already using to add newzbin nzb's to the queue (I could be way off base here but from what I have experienced this shouldn't be that bad)

2) Add a refresh button OR better yet implement "Pull down to refresh". I like to be able to control and force a refresh if I want and while I have been working with running SABnzbd on servers the downloads go so fast that I barely get in one refresh from the app and then I sit there waiting not knowing if the task finished downloading or is still downloading until the next refresh comes around.

I love your app and have been using it since you first released it. Keep up the great work and please, even if you don't implement the passing of newzbin/nzbmatrix/etc id's to the queue, at least let us launch your app from outside it (http://maniacdev.com/2011/11/tutorial-u ... -in-ios-5/) looks like one line will add the basic functionality

Code: Select all

[[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:@"prefs:root=Apps&path=mynzb"]];
SebNYD

Post by SebNYD »

Hello,

First let me thank you for this great app :)

However, I'm really missing a functionnality which is available in SABNzb, it's the ability to manually fetch bookmarks from Newzbin...

I really need it because my NAS is setup to go to sleep after 7 minutes of inactivity (which is more than enough) and the auto-fetching of bookmarks cannot be set to a value lower than 15 minutes so if I don't fetch bookmarks manually after waking my NAS, there is a good chance that it will go back to sleep without actually doing anything... :)

Currently, I have to login to the web interface to do that... I would really love to be able to do that with MyNZB 8)

Any chance to see that functionnality in a future version ?

Thanks,

Seb
WonderStivi

Post by WonderStivi »

After Newzbin switched domain, the app RSS' no longer work for Newzbin. Also, NZBmatrix has enhanced their RSS categories, specifically for TV. Hope you'll update MyNZB with these changes. Best NZB-searching app on the market.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Update has been submitted!!!
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

Newzbin search still ain't working in the new update

Take that back looks like the sites down
Doobrey

Nzbmatrix

Post by Doobrey »

Hi,

I purchased the product today, configured it for nzb matrix. It says that my users is wrong, even when I have confirmed it 100%.

Is this a bug?

Doobs
Doobrey

Post by Doobrey »

Come on guys - someone must know....?
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

Try PM-ing user MyNZB.
k2ice

Post by k2ice »

Another vote from a former iPhone user. MyNZB is the best apparently to manange Sabnzbd. I would be glad to beta test an Android version whenever one becomes avaible. For now I am keeping my iPhone around for mynzb ..LOL
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

nzbs.org is closing it's site on the 19th of this month :(

i'll looking at adding generic support for Newznab :)
simonszu

Post by simonszu »

Hi,

i have my sabnzbd behind a reverse proxy, it is accessable via http://my.server.tld/sabnzbd. I tried to configure my myNZB app for this setup:

Host: my.server.tld/sabnzbd
Port: 80

However, i get a NSURLErrorDomain Error -1012. What am i doing wrong?
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

simonszu try removing the /sabnzbd bit and see if it works :)