myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Nefarious
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: myNZB

Post by Nefarious »

Stitch wrote: Is this application useful for those who aren't lucky enough to have a newzbin account?

I'm yet to get my sabnzbd viewable externally but I'm working on it!
You have to enter your user/pass for newzbin in order to use the app.
RXP

Post by RXP »

It'd be nice to see an Android version of this app for the g1!
dcp

Post by dcp »

Just bought a copy o mynzb from the appstore. Nice app but seems a bit bare. Would be nice if we could do things like set queue priorities and stuff on it. At the moment, the skin on sabdnzb does more except for the newzbin integration. I still like the app though.. hope the developer can update it. Skins would be nice too.

A bit on the newzbin search, options like being able to set filters would be nice. In fact, if the app could recognise our saved searches on newzbin and display them would be the best. That way we can custom our searches in NzBin and access them here. Think this could be done?
noelbernie
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by noelbernie »

hello,
Can you make sure that the app can't rotate 180 degrees ?
Rotate like Safari is OK (90 degrees left or right)
Thanks
sam
moron

Post by moron »

I think this app has real potential.  I've spent a few hours messing around with it, and it works great so far.  Two issues/requests though...

1) For some reason, the newzbin search doesn't seem to work for music.  I can find films, TV shows, software etc, but it won't show music reports.  For example, if I search for 'The Prodigy' on MyNZB, it gives no results, but if I search newzbin on my desktop it finds plenty.  I know I'm not the only person using MyNZB who's experiencing this problem, so was wondering if it was intentional or just a glitch.

2) It'd be very helpful to be able to get more info on Newzbin reports.  I'd really like the ability to read user comments too, as they often contain warnings about video/audio quality, fake files, trojans etc. 

On the whole I'm very impressed so far.  Thanks for the good work!
wyd1
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wyd1 »

Hi there

I've just bought myNZB from the app store. I've set up everything correctly, but myNZB always tell me "Please edit settings in "Settings > myNZB".

Any ideas?

Cheers

wyd1

//edit : with a empty newsbin section the app doesn't works
Last edited by wyd1 on April 5th, 2009, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dcp

Post by dcp »

wyd1 wrote: Hi there

I've just bought myNZB from the app store. I've set up everything correctly, but myNZB always tell me "Please edit settings in "Settings > myNZB".

Any ideas?

Cheers

wyd1

Go to your iphone configuration area, under application settings, there is a myNzb setting area to setup your server ip/port/newzbin etc.
wyd1
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wyd1 »

dcp wrote:

Any ideas?

Cheers

wyd1

Go to your iphone configuration area, under application settings, there is a myNzb setting area to setup your server ip/port/newzbin etc.
Thanks. But like i said : with something in the newzbin settings the app works (i don't have a newzbin account. I don't see the point to get an account. The RSS Feature of sab does his job)
dcp

Post by dcp »

wyd1 wrote:
dcp wrote:

Any ideas?

Cheers

wyd1

Thanks. But like i said : with something in the newzbin settings the app works (i don't have a newzbin account. I don't see the point to get an account. The RSS Feature of sab does his job)

Newzbin does have its uses for some kinds of users. For the majority, most of the other engines does the job just the same.
diginewdle

v .3?

Post by diginewdle »

Any updates on version .3? There was a post awhile back indicating it was close and mentioning screen shots, but things have been quiet for awhile now.

Great app - cannot wait for the update.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Hi guys,

Just an update, I have delayed v0.3 for the moment due to the new SDK, iphone 3.0 and also the new version of sabnzbd. Will keep you guys posted :)
maxcon

Post by maxcon »

Hi guys!

I got myNZB from appstore last night. I was thrilled to find this app. To be able to que downloads on my iPhone sounded awesome! What I missed was the fact that I needed a newzbin account. I feel like a fool but is there by any chance anyone that might have a invite to much?  ::)

Edit:

Thanks to a helpful member (you know who you are:-) I got a invite to newzbin and I'm just loving this app!
Last edited by maxcon on April 14th, 2009, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noodle

Post by noodle »

Hi guys, been a longtime SAB user (for OSX) but just made myself a cheap Ubuntu media server and decided to get MyNZB for iPhone to check how the old downloads are doing while I'm elsewhere in the house.

Unfortunately the new version of Sabnzbd uses an API key for all 3rd party requests so MyNZB won't work! The app ends up saying there's nothing in my download queue when there quite clearly is and Sabnzbd spits out an API error message. Anyone know of a way around this?

Also, if anyone out there requires an invite to Newzbin, just drop me a PM and I'll hook you up.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Hi noodle,

I will be supporting the new api-key in upcoming version (0.3), i'm using 0.4.8 myself at the moment :) been upgrading my sabnzbd on qnap ts-219 (it's very nice)
noodle

Post by noodle »

Thanks fort the reply dude. I look forward to the new version!

Any idea on the timeframe we're looking at?  :)