myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
stupid1

Re: myNZB

Post by stupid1 »

Anyone have a spare invitation to newzbin? myNZB rocks but i'd love to be able to use the newzbin part of it.

thanks in advance :)

[email protected]
johnnytk36

Post by johnnytk36 »

Great app. I just found it today.

I've been using easynews for years and i never really dealt with the nzb files because of their global search feature.

I switched to giganews this weekend and i got sabnzbd set up and running, so i went looking for a iPhone app and found yours.

I look forward to the new version and i hope we get NZBMatrix and some other nzb services support.

Even if i get a newzbin support I dont know if i want to pay $20 a year for newzbin.

Is it really that much better than services like NZBMatrix and binsearch?

Thanks for the great app again.
bdn

Post by bdn »

axisfx wrote:
bdn wrote:
axisfx wrote: I will invite you right now. You totally deserve it.
Thanks man, it works! Only adding à searched result doesn't work. Do I need to pat for all NZB searches to be added?
I have never been able to search Newzbin through MyNZB, I always get a "Cannot connect to server" error. This doesn't bother me too much, because I know 0.4 is coming out soon and figure it will be resolved.
Ok figured out what the problem was; I also had to configure the account of newzbin within sabnzbd configuration. It's working now! Hopefully more search engines will be included ;)
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

0.4 has been released on app store :)
johnnytk36

Post by johnnytk36 »

I love 0.4, i updated my review.

Thanks

Anyway to clear the badges on history without purging the history?

Please add binsearch.info and nzbs.org to your list for next release if you can. I love NZBmatrix, I'm a Vip, but it doesn't list everything i've found and i don't have access to newzbin.
zito

Post by zito »

I hate that 0.4 requires iPhone OS 3.1.3. Even Steve Jobs is still using 3.1.2...
bdn

Post by bdn »

Thansk for the update! It works perfect, I only miss extended search on nzbmatrix (I think it's only 25 days or something).
Keep up the good work!
zito

Post by zito »

Using Cydia's "Fake 3.1.3" (on SOS iPhone repository) I've been able to install and use myNZB 0.4 on iPhone OS 3.1.2.
gers1978

Post by gers1978 »

0.4 is lovely, but it still crashes if you scroll while it's refreshing, and we still can't switch servers in-app...
Last edited by gers1978 on March 3rd, 2010, 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

any reason why 0.4 requires 3.1.3 Iphone OS ? Ive been putting off my purchase till 0.4 version comes out but no way im upgrading to 3.1.3. No way im losing my TRIS game.
urb

Post by urb »

The app is great.  Kudos for the hard work but I'm having a small problem.  On the downloads screen all I can see at the bottom is..

SABnzbd returned error "Please submit a value" message

On the history screen I am seeing...

SABnzbd returned "not implemented" message

Searching and adding files to the queue works as I can see the newly added files from my computer browser.

Can anyone help?  ???

Thanks.
zito

Post by zito »

wally007 wrote: any reason why 0.4 requires 3.1.3 Iphone OS ? Ive been putting off my purchase till 0.4 version comes out but no way im upgrading to 3.1.3. No way im losing my TRIS game.
No reason, it's working with 3.1.2 if you fake 3.1.3...
zito wrote: Using Cydia's "Fake 3.1.3" (on SOS iPhone repository) I've been able to install and use myNZB 0.4 on iPhone OS 3.1.2.
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

zito wrote:
wally007 wrote: any reason why 0.4 requires 3.1.3 Iphone OS ? Ive been putting off my purchase till 0.4 version comes out but no way im upgrading to 3.1.3. No way im losing my TRIS game.
No reason, it's working with 3.1.2 if you fake 3.1.3...
zito wrote: Using Cydia's "Fake 3.1.3" (on SOS iPhone repository) I've been able to install and use myNZB 0.4 on iPhone OS 3.1.2.
yea i get it  but im still asking since it obviously doesnt NEED 3.1.3 why is it requiremnt ?
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Hi urb,

0.4 version only supports SABnzbd 0.5.0, seems you are using 0.4.11/12? which is not supported.
urb

Post by urb »

DOH!!! my bad  :)  I'll update and let you know how it goes.  Thanks for pointing that out.