myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
nerpissad

Re: myNZB

Post by nerpissad »

I bought this app last night as well, thinking it would allow me to watch my SAB queue remotely. it seems I need a newzbin account also? I'm fairly new to SABnzb+ and so far I'm loving it.  I would really like to monitor my queue while at work for example.
is a newzbin account such an added value with SAB? if so, what's the correct way to get such a required invitation?
noodle

Post by noodle »

One way, Nerpissad, is to PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite from within Newzbin!

EDIT: Invite sent, I've got two left if anyone else needs in.
Last edited by noodle on April 19th, 2009, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nerpissad

Post by nerpissad »

thanks again noodle ;)

I'm now struggling with the same issue as mrbossman on page 2.  I keep on getting the "can't find host (-1003)" error.
I've left out the http://  and www from the URL in the settings of mynzb. also, within sabnzbd+ config, I've set the host to o.o.o.o

the thing is, that I've made an dns alias which points to my router's IP. I've forwardedport 8080 to my local IP running sabnzbd. when I try accessing sabnzb through safari, it will not work. the main URL will get me to the router's config page and adding the :8080/sabnzbd/m will result in an error.
btw, I'm using mac osx 10.5.6.

if anyone could shed some light on this, I'd appreciate it.
moontan

Post by moontan »

myNZB wrote: Hi noodle,

I will be supporting the new api-key in upcoming version (0.3), i'm using 0.4.8 myself at the moment :) been upgrading my sabnzbd on qnap ts-219 (it's very nice)
will you be adding the ability to view and bookmarks, view nfo's, view comments? as I dont use it at all atm as I dont want to download something that doesnt have an nfo, or that might have being commented on, on newzbin saying it was fake/corrupt (have a 30gb download cap so dont like to waste it!)
relman
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by relman »

any news on when the update will be on app store?
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

myNZB is being fully rewritten from scratch at the moment as there are some features from version 3 sdk I want to add to myNZB. I don't know when it will be released as im coding it in my free time.
relman
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by relman »

Its hard to write this without coming across rudely. Some people might say I have no right to say this but as I paid for this application I feel I have some right to complain even if it was so little. Anyway......

I understand you might have some new features you want to add which is all well and good but can't you just in the mean time fix the one you have. spend a bit of spare time adding the API key feature, the for all i care take 6 months to add the new features. I just want to have an app which works and all the other apps I use with SABnzbd all now have API key feature so I need to use the latest 0.4.9 otherwise I have to use older versions with fewer features.

I was pretty hapy with the way your app was , it was a better on low speed connection then trying to use the mobile sabnzbd template. Please please please just make a version which has API feature and then take your time with the rewrite.

thanks.
relman
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by relman »

thanks pair of dimes. At least now I can now use it until the update comes out.
relman
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by relman »

Thanks so much man, I've tried adding &apikey and it works, the only thing which doesn't is trying to delete an item from my queue, but I would never really do this so not a problem.

thanks a lot pair of dimes !
tbird2340

Post by tbird2340 »

relman wrote: Thanks so much man, I've tried adding &apikey and it works, the only thing which doesn't is trying to delete an item from my queue, but I would never really do this so not a problem.

thanks a lot pair of dimes !
I tried adding mine but it doesn't seem to be working.. I must be doing something wrong... So is it like this:

Password: password&apikey=62de0adf646d94ab2742848b2f19847b

?

Thanks
robbinonline

Post by robbinonline »

Great app!

Only i understand that i must change by config general,
Host: localhost to my local ip adress ?

Than when i conect with myNZB and i want to delete a download from the Queued list:
I got the foul poppup: Unable to connect to Sabnzbd
Error returned:
internal server error (500)

How can i fix it ?
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Version 0.3 has been submitted :)
Camelot

Post by Camelot »

cool. I had almost given up on any new releases and start making my own app :)
BrandonG777

Post by BrandonG777 »

myNZB wrote: Version 0.3 has been submitted :)
Woohoo!
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

:)