myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
maussimo010

Re: myNZB

Post by maussimo010 »

I have read about people having issues with crashing on ios4, bit I don't think I have read anything about anyone (i probably missed it) who MyNzb opens and starts just fine, and it just times out after a few seconds...would it be safe to say this isnt a setting issue since I havent changed any of my settings, and just an issue with ios4 and the iPhone 4 itself?

thanks in advance...
Y2J

Post by Y2J »

Here's a strange error:

I havent gone into mynzb settings in awhile, but I did today to change my API key.  I can open the settings page, but every time i pick an option that requires text input, it crashes back to the homescreen.  From the server address to the NZBMatrix username, I always am kicked out and put back to home, on 3.1.3. 

Ever heard of this error before?
xtinct101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by xtinct101 »

I'm getting the same crash to homescreen happening on regular iphone 3g without iOS4. It never happend before just started to happen now, i havent changed any settings since i set up the first time. Will try re-install.
Hoeks

Post by Hoeks »

Is a there a iPad version coming? iPhone version is working great but it just doesn't look that good on the iPad.
Last edited by Hoeks on July 11th, 2010, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Hoeks: new verison has support (universal) for iPad aswell :)
Hoeks

Post by Hoeks »

Nice! This sounds like music in my ears!
diggityDawg

Post by diggityDawg »

I've upgraded my 3G to iOS4 and when I try to run myNZB now it starts to load (says "Loading...") and then immediately crashes to the home screen.  I've tried rebooting the iPhone and reinstalling, but it just does the same thing.  Any chance this will get fixed soon?
JayBird

Post by JayBird »

diggityDawg wrote: I've upgraded my 3G to iOS4 and when I try to run myNZB now it starts to load (says "Loading...") and then immediately crashes to the home screen.  I've tried rebooting the iPhone and reinstalling, but it just does the same thing.  Any chance this will get fixed soon?
Did you not read any of the 10 posts before yours?
diggityDawg

Post by diggityDawg »

JayBird wrote:
diggityDawg wrote: I've upgraded my 3G to iOS4 and when I try to run myNZB now it starts to load (says "Loading...") and then immediately crashes to the home screen.  I've tried rebooting the iPhone and reinstalling, but it just does the same thing.  Any chance this will get fixed soon?
Did you not read any of the 10 posts before yours?
Sure did, just wanted to add my info to the list in case it's helpful to the developer...  Looked like there were several different scenarios where it's been crashing.
kaarup

Post by kaarup »

i've tired and tried. can't get this to work

i've got two sabnzb installations.

one on desktop and one on nas.

no matter how i set it up, the app don't connect.

first i will be ok with local access via wifi and then i'll figure out the port forward thingy

Someone please help me here....

desktop ip is 192.168.1.20 and NAS is 192.168.1.200

i've entered the API for both and tried with and without user/pass combo
cave

Post by cave »

kaarup wrote: i've tired and tried. can't get this to work

i've got two sabnzb installations.

one on desktop and one on nas.

no matter how i set it up, the app don't connect.

first i will be ok with local access via wifi and then i'll figure out the port forward thingy

Someone please help me here....

desktop ip is 192.168.1.20 and NAS is 192.168.1.200

i've entered the API for both and tried with and without user/pass combo
If I understand it good, connecting over WIFI is working ?

That's because you have entered the internal (192.168....) ip addresses in the mynzb app. To connect over the internet, you will have to set up a routing in your router to map the external ip adress (public) to your internal address, and then you will have to enter the external ip address in the mynzb settings.
If you don't get a fix IP address from your provider you will have to take a look at some DYNDNS provider. They will provide you with a domain name ... for which the DNS records are update dynamically as your public IP address is changing. (You will have to enter that domainname into the mynzb app). Most modern routers have the ability to work with DYNDNS.
urb

Post by urb »

Any reply from the developer centre on the update yet?  Dying to get working again on my iPhone 4.  I feel like I've had a leg chopped off!  Imagine having to wait until u get home to queue something for download :)
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Hi,

Still being reviewed :(
coatezy

Post by coatezy »

It's crazy how long they are taken.. A few of my other apps have seen 2 updates in the past week. Hope they arnt to much longer. :( Im itching to start using this app!!
charlesv

Post by charlesv »

Got the update but still crashing. Have only one server, no pass or API key. Thoughts?