myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
dannym

Re: myNZB

Post by dannym »

Hello,

just bought the MyNZB app in the appstore. I am enthousiastic about it, besides the fact that I have not a Newzbin account. Can anyone send me an invitation?

I agree with others that it would be great when MyNZB also supports other NZB search options. Normally, I use FTD and OpenFTD in combination with binsearch e.g.  

Also more functionality for the queues and setting the priority would be great.

Keep up the good work and thanks in advance for an Newzbin invitation...

Regards,

Danny M

[UPDATE: Monday 15-02-2010 ] I received an invitation for Newzbin. Thank you very much!
Last edited by dannym on February 15th, 2010, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christolito

Post by Christolito »

BUMP @ the questions regarding next versions release?
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Hi,

Version 0.4 is about 80% complete, here is some more screen shots :P

Last edited by myNZB on February 19th, 2010, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnayn

Post by johnayn »

So far this app has been great and with NZBMatrix access I'll be able to use it more. I don't have access to Newzbin but the TvNZB part works like a charm. Thanks for the updates.
bdn

Post by bdn »

Looking forward in having extra search capabilities! Very nice app!

Maybe someone can send me an invite to Newzbin ;)
axisfx

Post by axisfx »

I am currently running SABnzbd 0.5 RC6 with the latest version of myNZB. Every time I launch myNZB, it tells me it needs a username and password in the status area. I have put the correct username and password. I have tried with the API key, without. SSL, non-SSL. I have never been able actually check anything successfully with myNZB. Am I doing something wrong? Is the port different than the one for the web interface?

PS: I do use a dynamic dns service, but have also tried it with the IP as well.
johnayn

Post by johnayn »

axisfx wrote: I am currently running SABnzbd 0.5 RC6 with the latest version of myNZB. Every time I launch myNZB, it tells me it needs a username and password in the status area. I have put the correct username and password. I have tried with the API key, without. SSL, non-SSL. I have never been able actually check anything successfully with myNZB. Am I doing something wrong? Is the port different than the one for the web interface?

Not sure if it'll work for you but I had to turn off the wifi on my Iphone and use the external ip address of the SABnzbd computer in order for myNZB to work. This was with the same port chosen, version 0.5.0 chosen (I'm also running 0.5 RC6), and API Key on. If I turn wifi on I have to change the ip address to the local address for myNZB to work.
bdn

Post by bdn »

axisfx wrote: I am currently running SABnzbd 0.5 RC6 with the latest version of myNZB. Every time I launch myNZB, it tells me it needs a username and password in the status area. I have put the correct username and password. I have tried with the API key, without. SSL, non-SSL. I have never been able actually check anything successfully with myNZB. Am I doing something wrong? Is the port different than the one for the web interface?

Actually, yesterday when I installed it, I had the same problem. I changed my password to a password with letters and digits (so no # & etc). This worked for me, including using the API key.

Hope it helps!
axisfx

Post by axisfx »

bdn wrote:
Actually, yesterday when I installed it, I had the same problem. I changed my password to a password with letters and digits (so no # & etc). This worked for me, including using the API key.

Hope it helps!
BDN, you make me feel stupid, but you hit it right on the head. I had a "#" in my password. Once I took that out, everything started working. Thank you so much. Now I can be more patient with 0.4.
bdn

Post by bdn »

axisfx wrote:
bdn wrote:

Hope it helps!
BDN, you make me feel stupid, but you hit it right on the head. I had a "#" in my password. Once I took that out, everything started working. Thank you so much. Now I can be more patient with 0.4.
Hehe no problem, I had the same thing I ran into, don't feel stupid ;) Still waiting for an Newzbin account (if someone wants to help me out ;) ): bdn @ pk8 .nl
axisfx

Post by axisfx »

bdn wrote:
Hehe no problem, I had the same thing I ran into, don't feel stupid ;) Still waiting for an Newzbin account (if someone wants to help me out ;) ): bdn @ pk8 .nl
I will invite you right now. You totally deserve it.
lanalang

Post by lanalang »

Hi,

I've just bought myNzb and he works great!
Thank you for this application.
Can somebody invite me to newzbin plz ?
My adress is : penny74 {@} orange {dot} fr

Sorry for my bad english.. i'm french !

Thank you again!
dyscrase

Post by dyscrase »

I toyed with Newzbin once upon a time but couldn't bring myself to pay for NZBs that were readily generated by binsearch.info

If they have evolved past merlin's portal it's something to reconsider
bdn

Post by bdn »

axisfx wrote:
bdn wrote:
Thanks man, it works! Only adding à searched result doesn't work. Do I need to pat for all NZB searches to be added?
axisfx

Post by axisfx »

bdn wrote:
axisfx wrote:
bdn wrote:
Thanks man, it works! Only adding à searched result doesn't work. Do I need to pat for all NZB searches to be added?
I have never been able to search Newzbin through MyNZB, I always get a "Cannot connect to server" error. This doesn't bother me too much, because I know 0.4 is coming out soon and figure it will be resolved.

Edit: The same problem with special characters in the password was the reason I could never connect to Newzbin search through MyNZB. Once I took that out, I was able to search. Just a heads up for anyone else who has that problem.
Last edited by axisfx on March 2nd, 2010, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.