Page 56 of 57
Posted: February 24th, 2013, 11:20 am
Going to resubmit 0.4.18 next week without hard coded nzb sites and will only support newznab.
Hopefully apple will not reject this
Posted: February 25th, 2013, 8:03 pm
But isn't the newznab support the only thing that's been added? If 0.4.17 is ok with apple and was approved and still available on the app store, why would you need to remove features that have been approved time and time again in the past? It's unlikely, but maybe it is the newznab support that has been 'flagged' in the rejected 0.4.18 (there are currently approved apps with newznab support available on the app store) I really hope not, but this app needs newznab support and I'd hate to sacrifice the good 'ol raw search engines that have been hard coded in for as long as I remember.
Posted: February 26th, 2013, 1:08 pm
Binsearch was flagged in the rejection so it would be the same for the rest of the hard coded nzb sites
Posted: February 27th, 2013, 7:00 pm
After you submit a version without hardcoded providers could you tell us If it would be possible to have the app accept urls to provider configs (adding providers via a URL that tells mynzb how to handle the provider.) You could then document the process of creating these configs for anyone to create for any provider. Just an idea.
Posted: February 28th, 2013, 1:48 pm
That sounds good, I remember seeing another sab remote app that does something similar. This would sort of future-proof the app so you could update providers without having to re-submit to apple, I like it!
Posted: February 28th, 2013, 2:30 pm
Yeah, well, it's a feature of my app... Been there since the beginning. Wouldn't help at that point for myNZB because the app has already been flagged: anything "dynamic" will be a problem for Apple now...
Posted: March 1st, 2013, 5:59 pm
Idea #2: Basic client in App Store. Additional providers added via cydia package
Still have App Store store availability and quicker no-hassle provider updates via cydia
Posted: March 3rd, 2013, 7:07 am
App looks and works mostly great but it closes for some reason pretty randomly. Is there a way for me to send you the log? I'm running iP5 with iOS 6.1.2. I can jailbreak it if you need.
Posted: March 10th, 2013, 12:25 am
Any update on this? Really hoping this update comes through.
Posted: March 27th, 2013, 5:02 pm
MyNZB, Just wanted to say we all appreciate your hard work on this. Keeping our fingers crossed!
Re: myNZB ios7
Posted: September 24th, 2013, 11:05 am
Will 0.4.17 work on ios7?
Dont want upgrade if this app dont work?
Posted: September 24th, 2013, 11:53 am
it works fine, it was also updated for iOS 7
Re: myNZB Dropped ?
Posted: September 24th, 2013, 1:10 pm
What is the status of this app now ?
I know apple rejected it, so is that it ?
Posted: September 27th, 2013, 3:09 pm
mynzb is on hold at the moment due to personal reasons, i'll be developing a completely new version of mynzb soon
Posted: October 8th, 2013, 5:45 am
To bad, would rather see a quick update for iOS7 as it's unusable for me now since the "popup" screens where you select a server or a download category seem to be broken now.