[[deleted]

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Enesce

[[deleted]

Post by Enesce »

-
Last edited by Enesce on November 25th, 2021, 11:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: [Firefox] nzbFox - Control & Monitor SAB from Firefox UI

Post by jcfp »

Seems to work well, like the (nicely tweakable) category support. Any way of getting the toolbar icon to indicate overall sab status (idle vs. downloading) without the need to click it?
Enesce

Post by Enesce »

jcfp wrote:Seems to work well, like the (nicely tweakable) category support. Any way of getting the toolbar icon to indicate overall sab status (idle vs. downloading) without the need to click it?
You don't need to click for it to indicate the status - while the panel is hidden it will check SAB's status every 2 minutes and update the icon (gray = idle, green = downloading, orange = paused), and if you are downloading it will show a progress bar and timer next to the toolbar icon and then update every 3 seconds until the download is finished.

Version 1.3.0 is coming soon with a bunch of new features, and will include options to adjust the above timers (2 minutes / 3 seconds) if you feel it is not often enough.
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by jcfp »

Enesce wrote:You don't need to click for it to indicate the status - while the panel is hidden it will check SAB's status every 2 minutes and update the icon (gray = idle, green = downloading, orange = paused), and if you are downloading it will show a progress bar and timer next to the toolbar icon and then update every 3 seconds until the download is finished.
My bad, forgot I was using firefox nightly. :-[ Things are as you say within the normal release.
Worse yet: I was still using last weeks release. Yeez, now I know how old people feel all day.
Enesce

Re: [Firefox] nzbFox 1.3.0 - Control & Monitor SAB from Fire

Post by Enesce »

Version 1.3.0 is now available!

Added: Notification popup for started & finished downloads
Added: Options for refresh frequency
Added: Option for connection timeout to remote download client
Added: Activity indicator during API calls
Fixed: Improvements to refresh timers
Fixed: Initial API requests sometimes fail on Firefox startup
Fixed: Progress widget highlight height was smaller than icon main height
Fixed: Outline being displayed on tabs
sydlexius

Feature Request

Post by sydlexius »

I access SABNZBd through a reverse proxy, that further uses a different webroot (ex: https://www.domain.com/sabnzbd). Is there any chance you can add support for this kind of setup? It's not entirely rare for someone to limit open ports to 80 and/or 443, configure reverse proxies for their various apps. It's probably not entirely useful, but there's an open source Chrome extension called SABConnect++ that works for me in Chrome (not my preferred browser).
Enesce

Re: Feature Request

Post by Enesce »

sydlexius wrote:I access SABNZBd through a reverse proxy, that further uses a different webroot (ex: https://www.domain.com/sabnzbd). Is there any chance you can add support for this kind of setup? It's not entirely rare for someone to limit open ports to 80 and/or 443, configure reverse proxies for their various apps. It's probably not entirely useful, but there's an open source Chrome extension called SABConnect++ that works for me in Chrome (not my preferred browser).
Sure, I will try add that in to the next minor update
EDIT: This is now available in 1.3.1 (released now). Changed it to use a single "URL" option instead of SSL/IP/Port.
chokomon

Re: [Firefox] nzbFox 1.3.1 - Control & Monitor SAB from Fire

Post by chokomon »

Thanks, this looks great. Is it possible to make NZBs you click to download automatically go to SAB by default without a pop-up? (The old nzbdStatus add-on could do this.) Selecting "Send to SABnzbd+" and checking "Do this automatically" in the Firefox pop-up doesn't work; it will send the first NZB to SAB fine, but subsequent NZBs are just downloaded without being sent to SAB.
Enesce

Re: [Firefox] nzbFox 1.3.2 - Control & Monitor SAB from Fire

Post by Enesce »

Version 1.3.2 is now available! I added the feature you requested chokomon.

Added: Automatically select "Send to __" option for NZB download prompts
Added: PFMonkey.com support
Added: Free indexers nzbclub.com & nzbindex.nl support
Modified: Download progress button displays total queue time and number of items in queue
Fixed: Download Started notification appearing for "Fetching NZB URL" items in SABnzbd+
Zango

Post by Zango »

Working Great, Thanks!
chokomon

Post by chokomon »

Awesome! Everything works perfectly for me, including the new auto-download feature.

(If you're planning to add support for more indexers, might I suggest omgwtfnzbs.org and newztown.co.za)
IDanTec

Post by IDanTec »

hi ,
I'm new with nzbFOX and i have a small problem with using it.

The option : Send to SABnzbd+ isnt working for me.
nzbFox is fully connected with SABnzbd on my homeserver.

i use Firefox 35
Enesce

Post by Enesce »

IDanTec wrote:hi ,
I'm new with nzbFOX and i have a small problem with using it.

The option : Send to SABnzbd+ isnt working for me.
nzbFox is fully connected with SABnzbd on my homeserver.

i use Firefox 35
This issue has been fixed in nzbFox 1.3.5, which was recently released on AMO and fully reviewed by Mozilla.