Media Rover

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Goriem

Re: Media Rover

Post by Goriem »

Bug repo? :
This morning sab DL' a 2 part episode (pilot) and did not put it in place, here is log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\folder\folder\scripts\sabnzbd\episode.py", line 118, in sort
    _process_download(config, options, args)
  File "C:\folder\folder\scripts\sabnzbd\episode.py", line 270, in _process_download
    episode = MultiEpisode.new_from_string(job)
  File "C:\folder\folder\episode.py", line 432, in new_from_string
    raise InvalidMultiEpisodeData("MultiEpisode parts must be from the same season")
InvalidMultiEpisodeData: MultiEpisode parts must be from the same season

Episode was named: series.name.S01E01E02.nzb
rollingeyeball
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by rollingeyeball »

Is queue checking supposed to be working 100% or are there any known issues?

MR added one show to queue about halfhour ago and just then added the same exact episode (different nzb; same feed)
It was a Newzbin feed. Both nzbs had the EXACT same title and correct formatting

What happened =/ ?
daniel_owen_uk
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by daniel_owen_uk »

There must have been an issue with the RSS feed, couldn't pin it down to anything other than that one RSS feed (that was a saved search).

I scrapped it, started again and it's all working now.

What is the ETA on the GUI?  Or isn't there one?
kierse

Post by kierse »

Goriem wrote: Bug repo? :
This morning sab DL' a 2 part episode (pilot) and did not put it in place, here is log:

File "C:\folder\folder\scripts\sabnzbd\episode.py", line 118, in sort
    _process_download(config, options, args)
  File "C:\folder\folder\scripts\sabnzbd\episode.py", line 270, in _process_download
    episode = MultiEpisode.new_from_string(job)
  File "C:\folder\folder\episode.py", line 432, in new_from_string
    raise InvalidMultiEpisodeData("MultiEpisode parts must be from the same season")
InvalidMultiEpisodeData: MultiEpisode parts must be from the same season

Episode was named: series.name.S01E01E02.nzb
Hmm, strange.  Media Rover scrapes the season and episode numbers from the multi part episode.  In this case, there is only one season specified (which should be ok).  I'll have a look and see what I can figure out.

Kierse
kierse

Post by kierse »

rollingeyeball wrote: Is queue checking supposed to be working 100% or are there any known issues?

MR added one show to queue about halfhour ago and just then added the same exact episode (different nzb; same feed)
It was a Newzbin feed. Both nzbs had the EXACT same title and correct formatting

What happened =/ ?
There are a couple of problems I'm looking into right now regarding queue checking.  I haven't been able to reproduce either of them at this point though.  Was the first successfully downloaded by the time the second was scheduled or was the first still in the queue?  If it was done, had it been properly sorted yet?

Kierse
rollingeyeball
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by rollingeyeball »

kierse wrote:
rollingeyeball wrote: Is queue checking supposed to be working 100% or are there any known issues?

What happened =/ ?
There are a couple of problems I'm looking into right now regarding queue checking.  I haven't been able to reproduce either of them at this point though.  Was the first successfully downloaded by the time the second was scheduled or was the first still in the queue?  If it was done, had it been properly sorted yet?

Kierse
The first episode was still in the queue.
kierse

Post by kierse »

To everyone who has reported duplicate scheduled/downloaded episodes: I need more information!  I've gone over the code and have been trying to replicate the problem in my test environment so far without success.  So, the next time it happens to you, please send me as much information as you can.  Ideally I would like to be able to replicate the problem on my end so the urls of the delinquent nzbs (or newzbin numbers) would be best.  If you've got them, log files would also be nice.

This one is really irritating me; hopefully we can find the problem and get it solved as soon as possible!

Thanks,
Kierse
qrb123

Post by qrb123 »

kierse wrote: To everyone who has reported duplicate scheduled/downloaded episodes: I need more information!  I've gone over the code and have been trying to replicate the problem in my test environment so far without success.  So, the next time it happens to you, please send me as much information as you can.  Ideally I would like to be able to replicate the problem on my end so the urls of the delinquent nzbs (or newzbin numbers) would be best.  If you've got them, log files would also be nice.

This one is really irritating me; hopefully we can find the problem and get it solved as soon as possible!

Thanks,
Kierse
I am going to try to find it for you now. It may take me a while though, because I have media rover running every ten minutes, so I imagine my log files are freaking huge by now!!!
rollingeyeball
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by rollingeyeball »

I am going to try to find it for you now. It may take me a while though, because I have media rover running every ten minutes, so I imagine my log files are freaking huge by now!!!
Look for the filename that SAB unpacked. You can do that in plush by hovering over the little extracted symbol in the history.
Then do a condensed search for that filename :)

OR, just look for the first released episode of the offending show by browsing and searching your saved search. Naturally it's the first that gets picked up by mediarover first :D

Hope this helps. It saved me some time, lol
Lockzi

Post by Lockzi »

Hi,

I downloaded the version at www.mediarover.tv, but it's up to no good for me... Something must be wrongly configured though I have a really hard time to see what.

It scans through my TV directory to see which shows I watch and then grabs all the RSS: s just fine, but when it tries to add matching episodes to SAB I get this error.

2009-10-10 13:25 ERROR - episode 'xxxx- 2x03' does not exist on disk - error.py:45

and a few

2009-10-10 12:40 ERROR - unexpected response received from queue, unable to schedule item 'xxxx 9x03' for download - error.py:45

Why is this? I store all my series in the format:
S9E02 - Episode title

The result is that it recognizes what to download, but can't manage to download the NZB and put it in queue.

I also tried going to github and download the latest version but for some reason it won't let me. The google analytics site seems to be down and won't pass me through to the download.

Any suggestions appreciated!
Last edited by Lockzi on October 10th, 2009, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lockzi

Post by Lockzi »

The script exits with:

Code: Select all

2009-10-10 15:15 ERROR - syntax error: line 1, column 0 - __init__.py:106
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\__init__.py", line 104, in main
    _process(config, options, args)
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\__init__.py", line 326, in _process
    items = source.items()
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\sources\nzbs\source.py", line 39, in items
    self.__get_document()
  File "T:\Pre-Process\Media Rover\mediarover\sources\nzbs\source.py", line 55, in __get_document
    self.__document = xml.dom.minidom.parse(url)
  File "C:\Python26\lib\xml\dom\minidom.py", line 1918, in parse
    return expatbuilder.parse(file)
  File "C:\Python26\lib\xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 928, in parse
    result = builder.parseFile(file)
  File "C:\Python26\lib\xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 207, in parseFile
    parser.Parse(buffer, 0)
ExpatError: syntax error: line 1, column 0

Also, here's my config: http://pastebin.com/m27c3a44e
I've changed some things for security purpose :)
Ghosttt

Post by Ghosttt »

Hey guys.

i have been messing with this script for a while now. And i cant seem to get it working.
when i run it in my terminal (python mediarover.py) it starts up, it checks as i should (i think)
now, when i go to sabnzbd and type in a RSS it does the following things:
1. if i set it to Reject > * it dont match anything (note: could be my mediarover.conf that is wrong?)
2. if i set it to Accept > * it match every serie.

whats wrong?
Ghosttt

Post by Ghosttt »

Lockzi wrote: The script exits with:

try again now. It did the same with me, looked like it was nzb that was down
Lockzi

Post by Lockzi »

What does the following mean?

2009-10-10 19:45 INFO - skipping 'xxxx - 3x03 - Just a Man', not watching series - __init__.py:349
2009-10-10 19:45 INFO - cached data for series 'xxxx', season 6 is stale.  Updating... - filesystem.py:255
2009-10-10 19:45 INFO - found 1 episodes on disk - filesystem.py:209
2009-10-10 19:45 ERROR - episode 'xxxx - 6x03' does not exist on disk - error.py:45
2009-10-10 19:45 INFO - adding 'xxxx - 6x03 - 7 Men Out' to download list - __init__.py:443
Also, during my testing to get this working I constantly get the same episode queued, xxxx.S02E03.HDTV.XviD-XII

Here's the log from the run which queued that episode the second time: http://pastebin.com/m406b525a
Last edited by Lockzi on October 10th, 2009, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghosttt

Post by Ghosttt »

Lockzi wrote: What does the following mean?

2009-10-10 19:45 INFO - skipping 'Fxxxxxxt - 3x03 - Just a Man', not watching series - __init__.py:349
2009-10-10 19:45 INFO - cached data for series 'xxxs', season 6 is stale.  Updating... - filesystem.py:255
2009-10-10 19:45 INFO - found 1 episodes on disk - filesystem.py:209
2009-10-10 19:45 ERROR - episode 'xxxx - 6x03' does not exist on disk - error.py:45
2009-10-10 19:45 INFO - adding 'xxxx - 6x03 - 7 Men Out' to download list - __init__.py:443
Also, during my testing to get this working I constantly get the same episode queued, Dollhouse.S02E03.HDTV.XviD-XII

Here's the log from the run which queued that episode the second time: http://pastebin.com/m406b525a
as i see it.

#
2009-10-10 19:45 INFO - item 'xxxx - 6x03 - 7 Men Out' successfully queued for download - queue.py:91
#
2009-10-10 19:45 INFO - item 'xxxx 2x03' successfully queued for download - queue.py:91
looks like it these to your list.